2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

only 6 7.5 and 8 on PYS....wow.

I haven't seen them in person, but I don't think they're worth $160

Box price if u can.....if u really need /want them, 130 at best for this shoe imo. 3+ years these will be yellowed or dirty....PYS is supplying the hypebeasts......crazy thing about it is that they will sell out. 160 for a blue box sb?! yeah ok...

Last edited:
Project Blitz is going to have to put their entire stock on sale to move some of those dunks. I've noticed some of them have been there for years. If you can't sell them they're essentially worthless.

Last edited:
Project Blitz is going to have to put their entire stock on sale to move some of those dunks. I've noticed some of them have been there for years. If you can't sell them they're essentially worthless.

The owner of that site is not concerned with moving anything.

I'm sure he's still eating good from all the Paris Dunks he sold. :lol:

Back in the day there wasn't even a handful of resellers. Probably 3 at most and he was one of them. The others have faded off into a bunch of other ventures I'm sure.

10 years later ( give or take a few) he is still going strong so he must be doing something right.

Last edited:
Weather in Cali is beautiful.

Today's on feet.

What part of Cali cuz LA was Gloom City

CroationStyle the OG triple OG reseller. He don't care he just launched the site. He's had stuff sit in his eBay auctions forever. He moved supreme like weight back in the day. His prices are his prices he figures they'll eventually sell. Compared to other places his prices are competitive.

Looks like the In Store version will be coming with this on the heel as well as the BP on the tongue tag which I think was shown in this thread previously.

Another reason I like the QS more. All they did was stick their branding all over the shoe. It ruins the look for me. I was pretty sure these are called the walk of fames, not the BROOKLYN PROJECTS BP LOOK WE DESIGNED IT dunk. It just doesn't tie into the theme at all, shameless self advertising is all it is.

Last edited:
^ Same here mang, I'll be cool with the regular version that they're releasing.

Also the "flammables"  aka "firecracker" are Fire, well atleast to me they are. I'd like for the nickname to be Black Cats but then that'd probably cause some legal issues.

Another reason I like the QS more. All they did was stick their branding all over the shoe. It ruins the look for me. I was pretty sure these are called the walk of fames, not the BROOKLYN PROJECTS BP LOOK WE DESIGNED IT dunk. It just doesn't tie into the theme at all, shameless self advertising is all it is.

Seriously, that looks REALLY tacky and ruins a very nice shoe. GIve me the QS, BP can keep those.

Project Blitz can keep all those SB's with that $20 shipping, that's just insane IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any One Got Info On These ? What's A Good Price For A Pair!!? Thanks
Un-hemp SBs aka the Ramens released back in 09, have hemp on the side panels, top of toebox, and around the heel. Honestly these are one of the cheapest SBs at the current time, guess a lot of people aren't feeling them. Have seen DS pairs sell for $50 on craigslist and 70-90 on the bay.

Un-hemp SBs aka the Ramens released back in 09, have hemp on the side panels, top of toebox, and around the heel. Honestly these are one of the cheapest SBs at the current time, guess a lot of people aren't feeling them. Have seen DS pairs sell for $50 on craigslist and 70-90 on the bay.

Thanks Alot Bro Gotta Talk This FeeBay Seller Waayy Down!! Well See What Happens

If anyone was looking for those BHM Bruins, there's an 11.5 and 12 for $87.00 shipped. I know that's not a crazy deal, but I thought I remembered someone on here saying they wanted these, figured I'd post it just in case. Can't hurt...

http://shop.landokicks.net/product/nike-bruin-sb-bhm

Never shopped with this dude, but I've heard he's legit. His prices are up there on most his stuff, but some of it isn't bad.

Tag seems a bit suspect to me...

The style code is off, it should be 313171 - 331.
Thanks for the style code, I got scared and ran to my closet to check the code. I've only purchased 2 pairs of sneakers off of ebay, my Quags were one of them. Got them for $150 DS. I guess thats a deal consdering what they're hitting for.

Looks like the In Store version will be coming with this on the heel as well as the BP on the tongue tag which I think was shown in this thread previously.

I mean.....really BP? You're really gonna put your name on the heel tho? That's horrible. Like I said before, I'l be buying the regular QS version.
Seriously, that looks REALLY tacky and ruins a very nice shoe. GIve me the QS, BP can keep those.
Agreed with ALL THIS AND REPPED!

$55?  How'd you swing that fam?
Local spot, weekend sale. They said they bust a "$50 on all SB Dunks" sale like that once a year, so I lucked out. I actually didn't even know about it, but a homie called and let me know the scoop. No phone orders, otherwise I woulda dropped that info...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom