2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so some guy told me he is selling some cheech and chongs in my size for $175 so i asked for some pics and here is what i got 
eyes.gif

I would try to talk em down to like $125..

If u put some work on em.. U could have em lookin prty nice..

Brooklyn Projects is taking a lot of flack for the heel stitching. :lol:

They wrote this on N-SB .....

"There was supposed to be a star on it. We have one sample of that one but the Hollywood chamber of commerce saw it and wasn't thrilled about calling the shoe the Walk Of Fame and sent a nice lawsuit to us and Nike. That's why the shoe was put on ice for a minute and Dom had to jump through hoops and red tape to make this happen. So we put our logo in the back with the same Hollywood sign type lettering to represent the city it's named from. And Nike legal wasn't too happy with that or the footbed imagery. Which the original art work was banned by Nike but we are using the artwork for a tee. Hope this clears up any questions."

:stoneface:

If they really NEEDED to put the stitching on the heel and really wanted it to resemble the Hollywood Sign they should have made it all "Shakey" like the Hollywood sign really is.

It just looks super awkward with it all straight like that.

Last edited:
Brooklyn Projects is taking a lot of flack for the heel stitching.
laugh.gif

They wrote this on N-SB .....

"There was supposed to be a star on it. We have one sample of that one but the Hollywood chamber of commerce saw it and wasn't thrilled about calling the shoe the Walk Of Fame and sent a nice lawsuit to us and Nike. That's why the shoe was put on ice for a minute and Dom had to jump through hoops and red tape to make this happen. So we put our logo in the back with the same Hollywood sign type lettering to represent the city it's named from. And Nike legal wasn't too happy with that or the footbed imagery. Which the original art work was banned by Nike but we are using the artwork for a tee. Hope this clears up any questions."

indifferent.gif

If they really NEEDED to put the stitching on the heel and really wanted it to resemble the Hollywood Sign they should have made it all "Shakey" like the Hollywood sign really is.

It just looks super awkward with it all straight like that.
....and the lies keep coming. The truth is they did a crappy job with all the BP branding on the shoe and now they're back tracking.

......... and there we have it. Straight from the horses mouth.

"@bklynprojects will your in store version of the wof be the only ones that have the Brooklyn projects wording on back?” Yes"

Via. BP Twitter.

Last edited:
Damn don't peep this thread and a deal is dropped in here. Been checking on them SPOTs for the longest and the 9.5 are gone FML...

THE SEARCH CONTINUES

FYI - the product code on sample pairs is very often just all 9s. ...Depends on the "kind" of sample it is.

Last edited:
So, First My Computer Gets That Stupid FBI Lockdown Virus & Then I've Been In & Out Of The Hospital The Past Week, So Can Somebody Please Sum Up The Last 30 Pages For Me? Lmao, Thanks In Advance.

So, First My Computer Gets That Stupid FBI Lockdown Virus & Then I've Been In & Out Of The Hospital The Past Week, So Can Somebody Please Sum Up The Last 30 Pages For Me? Lmao, Thanks In Advance.
Well, I hope you're good now my dude. 

Cliffs:

-Concords drop. Premier kept some from being empty handed, they seemed to have a billion pairs.

-TONS of "joined today" post, hypebeast, people we'll NEVER see again in here and resellers flood the thread and most regulars aren't seen again until April 22.

-Reseller tries to resell openly in here after being warned and BigJ makes a guest appearance in the thread.

-We get back to business and a discussion about "trades" ensue. BIP schools.

-BP drops pics of the in-store WOF release with their branding all over the dunk. It's pretty much agreed that EVERYONE will wait for the SB to hit their local shops. 
sick.gif

-Uncut puts out a link to a FSR of the SPOTS and they're gone in seconds, pretty much.

-BP comes with more lies about how the city tried to shut down the WOF, in hopes to drive up hype and price for a JACKED up version of the WOFs.

Kinetics is having a sale as well. 25%-50% off SBs.

Discount code: CONCORD

Eiffel 65's for $49 bucks. Damn. FSR of Birches on the cheap too.

Link: http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...es/Nike SB/Dunk-High-Pro-Game-Royal/PID=30690

Goodlooking out john, copped another pair of birches and sb camo shorts...Birches are 66.75 w/that coupon code. if u buy over 99 its free shipping.....repped!!!

P.S. Olives are also 49.99.... Just got my concords from premier!!! Today was a good day*ice cube voice*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom