2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I'm pretty sure @darthpolak screwed me he asked in this thread for someone to grab those tmnt fila's I told him I would talked to him every day until they arrived at my house now nothing for a week and I'm stuck with a shoe ill never wear

Pathetic broke boy I'm sure

Expose him in General for real

confused021.gif

So I'm pretty sure @darthpolak screwed me he asked in this thread for someone to grab those tmnt fila's I told him I would talked to him every day until they arrived at my house now nothing for a week and I'm stuck with a shoe ill never wear
im sure he'll pay you bro, probably doesn't have the funds right this second so he's stalling 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Hey guys! I need a little help! I'm considering buying a pair of either the Guinness Highs or Clear Jade lows.  Here are the shoes I'm talking about:

and 

If any of you own/ have owned/ or held any of these two before, what are your thoughts on quality?  Either colorway is fine by me, so I'm basing my decision primarily on which one has better materials.  Any input would be much appreciated! 
I have the "untiffs" , fire imo, wear them with black laces, nice color/quality is there, one of my favorite pairs.

Last edited:
Pickups from throughout the week.

FTCs (underrated CW IMO)

Skatedeck Highs. These have opened my eyes to exactly why so many people complain about the quality of releases these days compared to older ones. My feet feel like they are on a cloud in these and the suede is awesome. Really gonna try for more older releases now. These are from PYS btw.

(Yea had to get a pic with the good old lacebag attached before removing it lol)

And last up is the civils. Someone posted a pic of them last week and it made me want them so I got em.

@seriouslynogame here is a pic of the "defect" they gave me 10% off for lol not even a real defect IMO.

don't cop for ppl until they pay---paypal is yo fri-zend; plus I got a paypal debit card so I never even have to use my money :pimp: :pimp:

Hey guys! I need a little help! I'm considering buying a pair of either the Guinness Highs or Clear Jade lows.  Here are the shoes I'm talking about:

and 

If any of you own/ have owned/ or held any of these two before, what are your thoughts on quality?  Either colorway is fine by me, so I'm basing my decision primarily on which one has better materials.  Any input would be much appreciated! 

Both are dope..get both..lol

I have the "untiffs" , fire imo, wear them with black laces, nice color/quality is there, one of my favorite pairs.
Which ones are those? I've seen quite a bit referred to as "Untiffs" but I'm not sure which one officially bears that nickname.  
Both are dope..get both..lol
Lol I wish man, I've got to make a wise purchase since I'm really running out of space for my shoes.  The next pair I buy will most definitely be worn daily.  

Which ones are those? I've seen quite a bit referred to as "Untiffs" but I'm not sure which one officially bears that nickname.  

The next pair I buy will most definitely be worn daily.  

i've read in the past that the toe box creases turn black on the clear jades. something to consider if your planning on turning them into beaters.

oh & the "untiffs" he's referring to are the clear jades...

Last edited:
i've read in the past that the toe box creases turn black on the clear jades. something to consider if your planning on turning them into beaters.

oh & the "untiffs" he's referring to are the clear jades...
They turn black?  Would that be due to the suede parts somehow bleeding onto the turquoise toe? Or just dirt accumulating on the creases?  I'll be cleaning on a weekly basis if/when I do get some new shoes, so hopefully that prevents any unfavorable outcomes lol.  Thanks for the heads up!

Lol I wish man, I've got to make a wise purchase since I'm really running out of space for my shoes.  The next pair I buy will most definitely be worn daily.  

Ok then get the guiness..summers ending soon

I was checking out clear jades for a while but never got them..no choice is a wrong choice IMO

Back
Top Bottom