2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

And last up is the civils. Someone posted a pic of them last week and it made me want them so I got em.

@seriouslynogame here is a pic of the "defect" they gave me 10% off for lol not even a real defect IMO.

Im glad my crappy at work iPhone pic swayed you into buying a beauty of a sleeper. Enjoy them on the disco. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

If you can spend $350 on shoes don't be a cheapskate and give the other $15 to not send it as a gift

Anyone one remember the thread in General when DJProto gifted a dude $1600 for Yeezys and got taken :lol:

Last edited:
If you can spend $350 on shoes don't be a cheapskate and give the other $15 to not send it as a gift

Anyone one remember the thread in General when DJProto gifted a dude $1600 for Yeezys and got taken
laugh.gif
lmao nothing compared to the story going around twitter/facebook/ig of a guy who wire transferred 30k for 6 pairs of lebronald palmers to a known scammer and got taken

There really should be a hall of shame thread for really dumb decisions we've collectively made in moments of weakness.

I'm still on the fence about the rukus in store. If I get up early enough I'll head down and try to get a pair, but I've got a macbook that's exhibiting logic board issues so I may be spending money on that instead.

Nothing in the last 7 days
I'm going to give him till I get back home on Monday I told him I would be out of town this weekend and I would like to ship them before I left
Hope so
Damn, I kinda went to bat for him with a comment I made too....that sucks. Like someone said earlier maybe he's just don't have the dollars and is stalling or something serious happened. Hard to believe you getting jacked because he gets nothing out of it. Odd situation.

There really should be a hall of shame thread for really dumb decisions we've collectively made in moments of weakness.

I'm still on the fence about the rukus in store. If I get up early enough I'll head down and try to get a pair, but I've got a macbook that's exhibiting logic board issues so I may be spending money on that instead.

I needed that replaced in one of my MacBooks..

If u take it to the apple store..it will cost $500..but they can send it to one of there warehouses..and u pick it back up at the apple store and it will cost $250..take it there..it may even be the $275 range but u don't have to pay that crazy $500 price at least

Based on what I've read I'm kind of inclined to just say eff it and buy a MacBook Air, the MBP is a 2011 15" and I'm ready to go back to my original love of the 12" form factor. I don't need the horsepower or that much on board memory for what I do so going to an air to save on weight seems like the right move now.

I remembered when I saw the civils, they're nice but the chrome ball incident highs were where i opted to go instead, mine are beat af now but still one of my favorites.

Based on what I've read I'm kind of inclined to just say eff it and buy a MacBook Air, the MBP is a 2011 15" and I'm ready to go back to my original love of the 12" form factor. I don't need the horsepower or that much on board memory for what I do so going to an air to save on weight seems like the right move now.

I have the 2011 13 MBP and love it..15 is really big IMO..but since it is basically the same exact computer..u should just get the logic board replaced..they literally last forever..I have one from 2008 and never had a problem with that one

Macs are just so smooth and easy to use.. since there is a slight derail ill post a pic of my chromes...

They turn black?  Would that be due to the suede parts somehow bleeding onto the turquoise toe? Or just dirt accumulating on the creases?  I'll be cleaning on a weekly basis if/when I do get some new shoes, so hopefully that prevents any unfavorable outcomes lol.  Thanks for the heads up!
"untiffs" or rather like person said clear jades. when i got them and wore someone said that as well which i was hoping it didnt because i like them so much. after wears there were two kind of diagonal light black lines, (one on each side of sneaker, (right below flap/below last eyelet area)..im not sure the cause (maybe bleed?), but i took a toothbrush and just lightly brushed it with some water and they pretty much came out, very faint/unnoticeable, especially on the area that it occurred, has not effected main toebox area. im just a casual wearer (and i brush off any lights marks after each wear) so idk if they get worse as beaters, but so far no real issue.

Back
Top Bottom