2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im not crazy about blazers but those samples are
nthat.gif

Off to the nike employee store tomorrow, if i see anything worthy in the sb's ill make a post on the thread see if i can help some of you certain folks out

So, First My Computer Gets That Stupid FBI Lockdown Virus & Then I've Been In & Out Of The Hospital The Past Week, So Can Somebody Please Sum Up The Last 30 Pages For Me? Lmao, Thanks In Advance.

Basically It Lock You Out Of Your Computer & Boots Up To A White Screen Saying That You're Under Investigation & You Have To Pay $200. It's Pretty Nasty.

& Thanks Everyone. Repped All.

You didn't pay anything right?

Size 9 heads and their access to all the sweet samples..

Cool beans foam. Stay away from any little people while you're out there :tongue:

I feel where a lot of you guys are coming from. When I go into a store, I'd appreciate a greeting or some form of acknowledgement. Don't have to follow me around or lace the shoes right on my feet but pay attention when I've been looking at the same display for a few minutes.

I wanted a pair but no stores had them around me. Not willing to pay resellers price... Oh well on to the next one

Have 6 new pairs of dunks stored at home for when I return from the UK in three weeks, very pumped.

What are your guys feelings about buying DS or used kicks and the buyer doesnt have the box? I just cant do it, I NEED the box (unless its an awesome deal)

Have 6 new pairs of dunks stored at home for when I return from the UK in three weeks, very pumped.

What are your guys feelings about buying DS or used kicks and the buyer doesnt have the box? I just cant do it, I NEED the box (unless its an awesome deal)
Make sure to show us some of those pickups when you get back! I'm with you on the box. I actually don't buy used unless I'm holding them in person, and I usually toss my box once the kicks become super worn. But I would never buy a DS pair with no box or a "replacement box." Sounds/feels dumb when you talk about it, right? But I'm with you.

So much to catch up on. Gotta comb thru the thread when I get some free time.
Props to John for summing up like a week of activity in about 10 seconds worth of reading. LOL.

John has a gif for EVERYTHING. :lol:

:lol: :lol:
The Blazer SB thread gets no love so I thought I'd post these here

I'm going to break the rules even further, but I think you guys will appreciate these.

Futura Blazer promo samples with hand-written specs.

Dope! :smokin

Last edited:
So im still salty after that deal for the Nike SB Mid Ryu's went wrong, has anyone seen these lately? Ive been scouring every site that ive seen posted here and nothing. Looking for a size 11 or 11.5.

I'm just waiting for John00 to start randomly dropping Black Thought lines when he posts lol

"I'm a modern day Kane"

So how many pairs did Premier get anyway? Seems like people were ordering from them all day. Folks I know who have ordered from Premier in the past have always said nice things about their customer service.

I'm going to break the rules even further, but I think you guys will appreciate these.

Futura Blazer promo samples with hand-written specs.
Sofa King Dope.....

Only a few heads could truly appreciate these..

The initial release was limited to 1050 pairs but to have a sample pair with handwritten specs???? Amazing...

FUTURA would be proud of you! So would STASH

REPPED....

finally got the nontourages... was holding out for my true size 14 instead of squeezing into a 13.
ive hardly seen any size 14s around... offered thecoolshine on ebay $205 but got declined.
there was a 0 feedback seller with a pair, starting bid $180, free shipping... nobody else bid so i just rolled the dice and it worked out.
now i can give my beat ross dunks a rest :smokin

Back
Top Bottom