2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

finally got the nontourages... was holding out for my true size 14 instead of squeezing into a 13.
ive hardly seen any size 14s around... offered thecoolshine on ebay $205 but got declined.
there was a 0 feedback seller with a pair, starting bid $180, free shipping... nobody else bid so i just rolled the dice and it worked out.
now i can give my beat ross dunks a rest
smokin.gif
0 feedback? Wow, bold move. Glad it worked out for you! I missed out on these and still regret it. I'm sure a 14 was hard to come by though, salute! Repped.

finally got the nontourages... was holding out for my true size 14 instead of squeezing into a 13.
ive hardly seen any size 14s around... offered thecoolshine on ebay $205 but got declined.
there was a 0 feedback seller with a pair, starting bid $180, free shipping... nobody else bid so i just rolled the dice and it worked out.
smokin.gif
Ross Dunks > Nontourages...

REPPED nonetheless. 

Ross Dunk has always been my grail pair of sneakers, but I was never able to cop a pair in my size that was DS.  Later on I had seen pics of a Dunk Hi being released with pretty much the same colorway but with an all canvas upper..sooooo disappointed when I found out it was a Wmns Dunk. Then some pictures popped up of Eric Koston holding some SB Dunks Hi's that were pretty much the same colorway but this time with an all suede upper...soooo disappointed when I found out these were not going to be released. These new Entourage Dunks are IMO the closest I'm going to get to copping my grails. 
smokin.gif
seeing your post w/ the ross dunks reminded me of something I posted back when I was just "dcypoe"...props on owning a pair, REPPED!!!

Thats not too bad but still cant see me paying over 100$ for a shoe that cost 85$. The dude who you just talked down whats he makin a measly 30-40 bucks off this transaction ? 

At 130 (assuming that doesn't include ship, since it's ebay), he'll clear about 115 after fees. If he paid 90, yes, that's a measly" 25 bucks. ....That's one way of looking at it.

The other way of looking at it is that it is a ~30% profit in 7 days time.

Maybe I'm giving resellers lessons here, which could be frowned up. If so, I get that. I actually am not all that bothered by resllers - that's the free market economy. at work. ...Not that I don't have problems with unbridled capitalism, but that's discussion for another place.

Anyway, flipping kicks is like flipping drugs. It's not how much you make on the flip, but how often you re-up. You can hold out and squash the ishh out of your product, but all you are going to do is make yourself the last resort for the fiends and see that you take forever to move your joints. On the other hand, if you make your clientele happy, while maintaining a nice profit MARGIN, then you set yourself up for return business.

Regardless, it's most sensible to view the profit somebody makes from selling a shoe not in absolute terms, but those relative to the sellers cost.

I'm not saying anything either way about the kid selling the shoes, but just offering some food for thought as to how we view "the flip."

BIP pretty much nailed it, also even if you make 30-40 bucks, it's more money than just keeping it in the savings account, just gotta be smart with it.

Started my 4-day weekend today, have a good and safe weekend

^My man - I didn't forget about you - just didn't get to digging stuff out yet. Hopefully, I'll get at you over the weekend.

Premier pairs came in today in the bay area. Thanks again Kevinzhang  for posting the number after a disappointing morning. And shoutout to Jayran9 for keeping me company even though we came up short 
nthat.gif

You right BIP well put fam. Its just in my eyes that hustle isnt worth the time for me even if i was able to get them in bundles. To each his own

seeing your post w/ the ross dunks reminded me of something I posted back when I was just "dcypoe"...props on owning a pair, REPPED!!!

thanks guys... ya i was hesitant on the 0 feedback but hey we all started there... i know how you feel dcypoe, theres just something about the black/white/gum colorway.

What up fellas, been a while since I last posted. Lost a close friend almost 4 weeks ago, he was killed right in front of his house during spring break and really hadn't been in the mood to post anything but was still caught up in the thread and continuously repping a handful of people with all the heat that was being posted. Slowly getting back in the midst of things and hopefully I can post regularly in this thread. 

Passed on the SPoT's to double up on the Concord sb's but only ended up getting one pair but I was happy I got my size and avoid the hassles of having to find someone to swap with. Decided to break them in right the next day and love them.

Last edited:
What up fellas, been a while since I last posted. Lost a close friend almost 4 weeks ago, he was killed right in front of his house during spring break and really hadn't been in the mood to post anything but was still caught up in the thread and continuously repping a handful of people with all the heat that was being posted. Slowly getting back in the midst of things and hopefully I can post regularly in this thread. 

Passed on the SPoT's to double up on the Concord sb's but only ended up getting one pair but I was happy I got my size and avoid the hassles of having to find someone to swap with. Decided to break them in right the next day and love them.
Dope photo Jordan....

REPPED....

Condolences.
And great photo, has me thinking a out unDSing mine this weekend.

At 130 (assuming that doesn't include ship, since it's ebay), he'll clear about 115 after fees. If he paid 90, yes, that's a measly" 25 bucks. ....That's one way of looking at it.

0 feedback? Wow, bold move. Glad it worked out for you! I missed out on these and still regret it. I'm sure a 14 was hard to come by though, salute! Repped.
Agreed; SELLING to someone with 0 feedback is oftentimes problematic. I guess if there were several tagged pics, I'd feel ok, especially going through eBay/paypal. As dude mentioned later, we all started at 0. Nice pick-up.
does anybody know of another online place besides premier that still has some concords? 
Good luck with that one.

Kinetics is having a sale as well. 25%-50% off SBs.

Discount code: CONCORD

Eiffel 65's for $49 bucks. Damn. FSR of Birches on the cheap too.

Link: http://www.kineticskateboarding.com...es/Nike SB/Dunk-High-Pro-Game-Royal/PID=30690
NIKE SB Sale!  Spring cleaning    Take 25%-50% OFF all Nike and Nike SB Apparel  Online Code: CONCORD

Shop on line or in-store show email for savings!   EXPIRES MAY 1,2013

Coupon for Kineticskateboarding.com
nice try swag 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Sorry, I know I'm some hours late, but I had to do this, because I also envision John00 as Black Thought haha
Nice. I spotted that Premier sticker there.
smokin.gif
Premier always comin' through ftw.
I'm just waiting for John00 to start randomly dropping Black Thought lines when he posts lol

"I'm a modern day Kane"
"My definition I can finally explain/ Cold smooth like that dude Sean Connery was playing"
YA'LL GOT ME IN TEARS!!! TOGUSA, THAT GIF THO! REPPED!
I'm sorry for your loss my dude. Welcome back to the thread fam. Clean pic.
Oh well always good to rep the local anyway.
I beat you to it my friend. 
happy.gif
 Good to see you back in here. 

Last edited:
Congrats on the pick up fam. Sorry for your loss!! It's a shame but I guess things happen for a reason

Thanks fam!

Welcome back, my condolences....dope pic repped!!

Preciate it man, gave you my last rep I could give out for today lol..

Dope photo Jordan....

REPPED....

Good looking out fam!

Condolences.
And great photo, has me thinking a out unDSing mine this weekend.

Preciate it bro!

I'm sorry for your loss my dude. Welcome back to the thread fam. Clean pic.

Thanks fam, means a lot!

Last edited:

Sorry for your loss. Dope pic man. I like the bridge in the background!

Back
Top Bottom