2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Except the real little ones

But since we are on that subject, anyone know where I could possible find and purchase some toddler sized SBs? Or at least give me some more info on toddler sized sb dunks?
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sb-paul-rodriguez-8-sms-shoe/pid-1482604/pgid-1546246

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/eric-koston-shoe/pid-1003803/pgid-10211652

there are others and a lot are on sale.. use promo code BIGTIME for an extra 20% off sale items.

not dunks.. sorry.

Last edited:

I wonder if the 5-15 sizing means the numbers on these are really high. I'm no expert on size runs against total numbers though.

Either way, glad whoever wears a 15 is getting some love.
BPs had a sz run of 4-15 on premier I think.. so maybe that's a good sign

Unfortunately the infamous sz 13
mean.gif
dude i've seen so many size 13 unkles though :frown:

At least big footers can eat. I'm gonna pass on the rukus, Cali's for me.

I'm really trying to hold myself off getting them since sat is my bday. I'm currently eyeing some iron man highs I think if I pull trigger on them I'll skip rukus for sure.

So out of my want list there lies
1) Beijings
2) QS
3) Calis

The only problem is I'm only allowing myself one more shoe purchase at least for the foreseeable future and I don't know if its worth passing on the QS and Cali on the hope that the Beijings drops

I have a feeling the crawfish dunks will sell out in most sizes on sat. and speaking of crawfish, I need to hit up boiling crab soon.

So out of my want list there lies
1) Beijings
2) QS
3) Calis

The only problem is I'm only allowing myself one more shoe purchase at least for the foreseeable future and I don't know if its worth passing on the QS and Cali on the hope that the Beijings drops
could just sell em to pick up the beijing's later if they do release here.

But since we are on that subject, anyone know where I could possible find and purchase some toddler sized SBs? Or at least give me some more info on toddler sized sb dunks?
Nike SB only released 3 Toddler sized Dunks (Blue Hemp, Pink Hemp & Rayguns).

They were sent to top tier Nike SB accounts and sat on shelves for the most part. 

All 3 are highly sought after as a bunch of the collectors from that time period now have a family of their own.

Best place to get em from would be eBay as they are truly hard to find in DS condition.

Reposting the photo for those who missed it...

Last edited:
Late night Orange box arrival...

Had to pic quote for this one. This thread moves so fast - it's difficult to keep up. 3XDOPE pick ups, @civickid96. These are at the top if my list for next potential pick ups. I've seen some PADS come up recently in my size, but the timing has been off for me. Anyway, nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom