2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6a0695d6661eb5ba8ccfaf7a5aea844b.jpg

lol

(+) Materials
(+) Represents my State
(-) Green Midsole/Red Sole Combo
(-) Less $$ for Supreme F/W

Last edited:
Haven't been in here for almost a week and I'm only 12 pages behind lol..someone give me a breakdown of what happened.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the Cali's? I feel like people here are trying to over-hype the shoes. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept and I'm from Cali, too, but I think the end product isn't appealing. Just my opinion. 

Am I the only one that doesn't like the Cali's? I feel like people here are trying to over-hype the shoes. Don't get me wrong, I like the concept and I'm from Cali, too, but I think the end product isn't appealing. Just my opinion. 
You're not the only one.  I'm not a big fan of the colorway, never was and I don't think I ever will.  The colorway is too Christmas-y for my tastes lol.I wish Heineken highs were released instead, now that is something I'd consider purchasing.  

Was @ flight club earlier..the paparazzis and rukus were ehhh

But I was checkin out the black rains..those are so nice..I wasn't there long enough to check a lot of sneakers out

Every single person in there was rocking Jordan's

I've scoured this thread back to the release of the SOMPs in March, and it seems like they didn't even release in NDC.  Can anyone confirm this? It looks as if the release was pretty scarce, yet a few months since then the prices have more or less remained too good to be true for something that's supposedly produced in small numbers.  Or was there a second released that I didn't quite catch some time after/ many stores got late shipments? 

I've scoured this thread back to the release of the SOMPs in March, and it seems like they didn't even release in NDC.  Can anyone confirm this? It looks as if the release was pretty scarce, yet a few months since then the prices have more or less remained too good to be true for something that's supposedly produced in small numbers.  Or was there a second released that I didn't quite catch some time after/ many stores got late shipments? 

They released on the restock I believe..not on the SOMP RD

Edit - nevermind that was the lance mountains

Last edited:

no NDC release. it was limited in NYC which seemed like it got the majority of the pairs. but even my local which is in NYC didnt receive them. I think the following weeks after release other shops got very limited quantities across the country.

it hasent been updated in awhile since we all pretty much know they are coming out here on the 13th
Just to play devil's advocate, and someone please link me if I missed it, but hasn't the 13th date just come from one "reliable source" that one person had in here and we all just ran with it?

Again, no shots fired, just looking for more than I thought we had for me to claim confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom