2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

giphy.gif

I remember reading from this thread around the time they first came out back in March that the SOMPs were supposedly very limited, but it seems like they're just a GR seeing as prices are pretty low compared to hyped up shoes.  

Does anyone have any idea what the production numbers are?  I'm perplexed as to the relatively fair prices I've been consistently seeing.
As far as my guesstimations go (which have been confirmed as being fairly accurate by shop owners who frequent the thread and other people who also did the math) there were about 750 pairs released. No less than 500, no more than 1,000. Most shops got less than 1 FSR, and only about 3 or 4 places got more than that (DSM, DWH, NTNYC)

I'm really trying to hold myself off getting them since sat is my bday. I'm currently eyeing some iron man highs I think if I pull trigger on them I'll skip rukus for sure.

I would go the ironman route, happy early bday, mine is the 28th, hope I get blessed with the Cali's.

Antonio Durao's huuuuuge switch big heel in quatersnacks dunks :nthat:  

Beast! :nthat: I can't even do regular big heel let alone switch.

I would go the ironman route, happy early bday, mine is the 28th, hope I get blessed with the Cali's.

Yea I'm leaning more towards the ironmans. Happy early bday to you too homie! A lot of August babies in this thread :tongue: haha . I'm hoping be able to get the cali's without too much effort.

Last edited:
Nah I have been browsing eBay for a decent price but I won't drop more than $150 on them until I know for sure there is no way I will be getting them locally
That's the tough part about this game of russian roulette. You either buy now BEFORE everyone finds out they're not coming out statewide (which is a distinct possibility still) and you pay less than prices after the news drops OR you wait it out and save $50 buying them at your local etc.

Back
Top Bottom