2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It says QS on the box on the kix-files link

In on those beijings so hard. Beautiful shoe
Even got some red laces layin around if I'm feelin crazy

Last edited:
did you phone order from the shop? if so, did you call them for your tracking?

lol I thought that was just a rumor I was hearing. Guess some shops were serious.

As far as older releases go your best bet is eBay and kixify or any other consignment place. Stick around in this thread and I'm sure you'll come up on more info on deals and what not. And as stillin729 stillin729 mentioned we already have had a few remix/retroes. This year alone we got Jpack highs, Diamond Highs, and soon cali highs.

I didn't even know about the cali highs
I'd fail miserably luckily I stick to NDC or bust when it comes to any J's I buy lol As a black skateboarder I sometimes feel like my supposed bball skills were swapped with skateboarding. :lol: I hate when I'm asked to "hoop" and I do nothing but embarrass myself :smh: .

Lmao that's funny I tried to skate years back but idk maybe it wasn't for me

repped...Charles (BlueTile) has proven to be a reliable source when it comes to news & info.  Glad I didn't bite any of the earlier links posted that were asking for 175+
roll.gif

Hoping to get a look at crawfish in person today
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like a pretty hectic release for those who went to buy on release day.  I doubt anybody would have been able to predict the fortunate turn of events in the shoes being available for purchase at relatively reasonable prices, despite their limited numbers.  No creasing and scratches after weekly wearing? Sounds good to me! I'm guessing you don't use sneakershields or anything like that, so it's reassuring to see they're holding up pretty well without any additional attachments.  Personally, I had no clue about the story behind the shoes before reading about them in this thread.  I've always wanted some Dunks that make clear use of quality materials in a simple colorway without having to go through too many hoops or fork over an arm and a leg just to buy.  The SOMPs fit that bill perfectly.  The colorway caught my eye, and the usage of quality materials is what really sold me.  

I'm pretty confident I won't regret this purchase, like you said, especially at such a fair price lol.  I'll go check out those Civilist Dunks you mentioned, but perhaps it's best I don't since that would really put a dent on my bank account :lol:

Sorry to sorta grave dig (two or three pages back). Hands down, my favorite SB drop this year. I missed them on drop date because I went to Boise for the weekend. Had I stayed home (Salt Lake), these maybe would've been in my hands then. Our local, Blindside, got what seemed like a broken sz run between their two shops. By the grace of a higher being, I found an NDS (to me, could pass as DS) on the Facebook Nike SB group. The concept, materials, comfort, and class this Dunk has makes it a top 3 for me in terms of what SB has dropped in Dunks for 2014 (Tiffany Hi and the 510 to add).

I wish I could get some ebay coupons.

All I ever get is free listing offers.

I posted TWO opportunities to get ebay "money"---I posted how I got this coupon a few pages back. You gotta be on the prowl; they have various opportunities here and there. This one was spend $150 and u get a $30 coupon. I'd been eyeing some snakeskin corals for a while so I hopped on.

Back
Top Bottom