2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BMX Shops in Europe that carry Pyradise (Nigels Brand) also got them...

http://avebmx.pl/nike/Buty-Nike-Dunk-High-Premium-SB-SOMP-Black-Metallic-Silver

*Click on the British flag for English Translation
That's 168 pre shipping if anyone wanted to know

Wish the cali highs came out earlier in the summer.. it's already getting chilly in NYC and it goes well with a couple of my tees and tank tops. Guess I can save the look for when I fly out.

"Skate away" ? That's ridiculous, did that shop actually chase people who didn't skate away from the store upon buying the shoes? Are retailers even allowed to do something like that? I figured pulling off those kinds of stunts with consumers may put them at risk of losing their Nike SB account.

Shops get all kind of leeway from Nike SB as long as they're paid up. The way most of us look at it now is, when shops do stuff like this it's on releases that bring out the worst of the worst and are always so few and far between these days that you can effectively say you're not going to see that customer again anyway.

Shops get all kind of leeway from Nike SB as long as they're paid up. The way most of us look at it now is, when shops do stuff like this it's on releases that bring out the worst of the worst and are always so few and far between these days that you can effectively say you're not going to see that customer again anyway.
Good points, I suppose it can be seen as justifiable for shops to do something like that to actually weed away resellers and bandwagoners from their consistent consumer base.  I think it'd be better if stores just opted to charge extra for nonregular consumers or something.  I'm just thinking right now of how many people would be unable to buy Jordans or something if stores required prospective customers to perform a cross over or jumpshot 
laugh.gif

Good points, I suppose it can be seen as justifiable for shops to do something like that to actually weed away resellers and bandwagoners from their consistent consumer base.  I think it'd be better if stores just opted to charge extra for nonregular consumers or something.  I'm just thinking right now of how many people would be unable to buy Jordans or something if stores required prospective customers to perform a cross over or jumpshot :lol:

I'd fail miserably luckily I stick to NDC or bust when it comes to any J's I buy lol As a black skateboarder I sometimes feel like my supposed bball skills were swapped with skateboarding. :lol: I hate when I'm asked to "hoop" and I do nothing but embarrass myself :smh: .

The Source is a large scale Snow and Skate chain in Alberta.

They don't have the Quarter Snacks on site but I would recommend calling in if you're interested:

1-877-576-8723

They say they can't take phone orders, but maybe with enough interest they'll post em online.

Premiers are online though:

http://www.sourceboards.com/nike-dunk-sb-hi-premier-quickstrike.html
~$35 shipping to the US...might as well grab 'em on eBay.

Edit:

Looks like NDC has the Valentine's Day SB shirt for $12 in a FSR (with coupon 'BIGTIME', shipping is extra unless you spend $75+):

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sb-valentine-t-shirt/pid-1503852/pgid-10213755

Edit 2:

They also have the shirt that matches the Hacky Sack pack for $16 in a FSR (same coupon as above):

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sb-dri-fit-icon-t-shirt/pid-1547249/pgid-10214056

Last edited:
Is it just me or are the 25snacks n stomps the same thing lol.... There both to plain for me

That's the thing lol To the naked eye both shoes look like a basic black white colorway but with closer looks the reason to want them becomes clear. You have random perforations on the QSs, with a nice suede all around. Decorated insoles, Dope tongue tag, 25 logo on heels. 3M hits. 25 logo lace tips., nice hidden message behind tongue tag And a sexy nylon tongue. It's the little things that make the big differences.

Somps nubuck quality is insane. The black safari print is a nice subtle touch on them, and goes with it's nylon tongue and silver swoosh perfectly.

That's the thing lol To the naked eye both shoes look like a basic black white colorway but with closer looks the reason to want them becomes clear. You have random perforations on the QSs, with a nice suede all around. Decorated insoles, Dope tongue tag, 25 logo on heels. 3M hits. 25 logo lace tips., nice hidden message behind tongue tag And a sexy nylon tongue. It's the little things that make the big difference.
...now describe what you had for dinner. repped.

lol

Just accidentally randomly stumbled across Nike's Brazilian site...they still have UCS, Pushead 2, Neckfaces, Lance Mountains (white), green AJxSB, and already have the Quartersnacks up.

Anyone got family down there? You need a CPF to make a purchase.

just laced my SOMPs to my specifications.

can't wait to rock on monday.

in terms of acquiring an older SB for my bday gift to myself. mission: failed.

i couldn't find any good deals in an 8.5-9

snake swoosh and maybe the crawfish and snacks will be first pairs since hacky snacks. I may be in the minority but the snake skin swoosh w gum sole truly excite me the most. need an abbreviation.

i.e. gum snakes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom