2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

details of the release are unknown

a-first-look-at-the-nike-sb-dunk-high-cali-1.jpg

Most likely passing on the crawfish, QS, and cali highs so I decided to pick up an older sb instead. Drove to the local shop and picked these up today (one more to cross off my list :D).

How much did you get these for? Been looking for a pair myself

Last edited:
idk why ya'll entertained dude's post :lol: :lol:

All I need is size run info---THAT'S ALL I NEED. I will NOT have a repeat of the hacky sacks tho, this time I'll be prepared. Usually premier shows love to my size but I need more ammo in my arsenal.

Is it just me or are the 25snacks n somps the same thing lol.... There both to plain for me
that's the beauty of it...  they may look plain but there's a lot of subtle details.  I prefer the .25 to the black/gums because of all of the small details.  3M, nylon tongue, lace tips, hang tag etc

With the tiffany high release I gave me hope Nike might actually start retro'n SB's I hope they do some day

Well this has started happening this year already. You got Tiff Highs, now Cali Highs. There have been rumors about Skunk Lows, De La low to high and vice versa. This is SB's version of a retro the way I see it.
I don't appreciate not being tagged
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but yea man.... I'm still totally COMPLETELY on board for Cali Highs and 25s.
In the heat of the moment it's easy to forget the QS's biggest fan.
Making me need them QS's with every new picture. Thanks @MakeSomeRice  for the 25 reasons.

idk why ya'll entertained dude's post :lol: :lol:

All I need is size run info---THAT'S ALL I NEED. I will NOT have a repeat of the hacky sacks tho, this time I'll be prepared. Usually premier shows love to my size but I need more ammo in my arsenal.

are you guys having trouble finding hacky sacks? I walked into my local skateshop and copped for 107.99 a few weeks ago. They were sittin I was definantly suprised but it led me to believe there were a lot made. Same with my BHMs

idk why ya'll entertained dude's post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll be really shocked if we, #teamsmallfoot, aren't graced with this release. Maybe not a ton of units but 6 and 6.5s will be out there. But watch me speak too soon...

are you guys having trouble finding hacky sacks? I walked into my local skateshop and copped for 107.99 a few weeks ago. They were sittin I was definantly suprised but it led me to believe there were a lot made. Same with my BHMs
Not that there were a ton made just that the general consensus was the shoe was poorly executed (ie canvas instead of real pendleton and the black suede toebox to name a few potential issues), so they sat. They're still sitting, really.

sizing, bro. I got lucky cuz I only paid a little over retail for mine---but all the online shops that had my size went first. And they haven't been on ebay like in my size.

sw00sh sw00sh I think you and I are the same size?? I usually do 6/6.5 depending on the material. Canvas I gotta do 6.5, but other releases I've been good with a 6 (hacky sacks, UNCs, passports, etc)

Well this has started happening this year already. You got Tiff Highs, now Cali Highs. There have been rumors about Skunk Lows, De La low to high and vice versa. This is SB's version of a retro the way I see it.

I always thought those shoes should've been made vice versa

Who you talkin bout willis?

I always thought those shoes should've been made vice versa
Everyone has their opinions. I personally think De La Highs are perfectly executed, not a huge fan of the lows.

@yourmom 
Nice Psych Gif. Still don't like you, doe.

Back
Top Bottom