2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Really wish I had. The clear sole option was sick and you rarely see nylon used in Dunks.

Long time lurker (since Bao) first time poster. Thanks to this thread I found vnds Mondrians in a size 13 Facebook group, wore them to the local and now they're holding my crayfish for Saturday.

By and large, y'all amazing. It's an honor to be here. Thanks for everything.
Welcome. +1

Diamond highs can be found in the mid 200s now. No way would I pay anything with a 3 in front of it. 
Brand new in the mid 200s? And where can one find such prices? On Ebay I usually see them sitting at around 300-310 as the average selling price.  I suppose that can translate into mid 200s, once we factor in seller fees and shipping.  
Reasonable is anything under $200. I don't splurge on kicks. I hunt for sales, deals and steals hence my sig *cough cough*.
Just like me. Understood lol.  But I'm sure you'd pay a little bit over $200 when it comes to shoes you REALLY want

Brand new in the mid 200s? And where can one find such prices? On Ebay I usually see them sitting at around 300-310 as the average selling price.  I suppose that can translate into mid 200s, once we factor in seller fees and shipping.  

Just like me. Understood lol.  But I'm sure you'd pay a little bit over $200 when it comes to shoes you REALLY want
I picked mine up for $250 DS a week after release. Size 13 mind you. You just have to keep an eye out and message sellers left and right. 

Ive posted a few on here DS and VNDS in the past few months for around $220. 

The Blue/Mango lows on sale anywhere yet?
Thanks for the mango Rep was passed
and orders were placed.

My best @Dcypoe81  impression...

Come on fellas, I get enough hate for posting that stuff, least you could do is 'remember' who posted it..

(And they still have sizes 12 & 13 available)
Hate to rain on your parade @dapenthousepimp but...

Hate to rain on your parade @dapenthousepimp but...
laugh.gif
 I'll take it! Both doin work +1

I'm not very good at goin back through the thread TBH and too much 
smokin.gif
 to give a worthy @Dcypoe81  impression. Fail. 
mean.gif

I picked mine up for $250 DS a week after release. Size 13 mind you. You just have to keep an eye out and message sellers left and right. 

Ive posted a few on here DS and VNDS in the past few months for around $220. 
That's pretty darn good man! Lol I paid $265 for a VNDS (no creases, no sock lint, stars still intact, no heel drag, new shoe smell still) pretty much brand new.  Didn't regret it one bit, but I'd have been happy to pay what you paid, or even $220.  If you see an 8 or 8.5 lying around, let me know please! Don't know how long my pair will stay looking new as I've been wearing them pretty much every day.  

That's pretty darn good man! Lol I paid $265 for a VNDS (no creases, no sock lint, stars still intact, no heel drag, new shoe smell still) pretty much brand new.  Didn't regret it one bit, but I'd have been happy to pay what you paid, or even $220.  If you see an 8 or 8.5 lying around, let me know please! Don't know how long my pair will stay looking new as I've been wearing them pretty much every day.  
Absolutely. Keep popping your head in here. Anything I find I'll throw it in the thread. :smile:

people will pay whatever they're comfortable paying for whatever they want. a year from now it's not even going to matter what you spent on a pair of shoes, and more often than not you won't regret it either.. having that shoe you want in hand is priceless.

check this out... a pretty good listen on "regret" if you've got the time.

Last edited:
Didn't want to believe the phone order was actually successful...I never have luck with those!
nice! hoping to get mine tomorrow without the special packaging though. i don't think mandeville had any special boxes.

@mints repped you back...because uh...they are size 11. (sorry man! Seriously!!)

ha, no sweat. The packaging is really neat. I found a site selling the netting to roll my own on everything but the box if I ever get the QS. Are the yellow laces Nike SB laces or did they really order a bunch of yellow laces from Fully Laced?

ha, no sweat. The packaging is really neat. I found a site selling the netting to roll my own on everything but the box if I ever get the QS. Are the yellow laces Nike SB laces or did they really order a bunch of yellow laces from Fully Laced?
they def ordered yellow laces from fully laced. the bag says fully laced 60" and they posted it to their IG page. 

Last edited:
Who cares who posted something? As long as it helps people
Truth.. and that is what is so awesome about this thread. It's all about helping people out and sharing information. It really has been a pleasure being here for the past few months and it's nice to interact with people who share my addiction..

Had to make my 100th post a good one...

Back
Top Bottom