2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

@Sipy   Good looking out bro, I'd most likely buy them right now if they were my size 
tongue.gif
 (un?)fortunately , I have small feet (fit anywhere between 8 to 9, TTS being 8)  

Damn, those crawfish are looking niceee! I'll probably ragret (Google image search: no ragrets lol) passing on them.

So the yellow laces in the in-store release were purchased from fullylaced? Did I read that right?

Ya
don't know if you guys care but those new janoski beaches coming out next wednesday are pretty cool - tactics has them up already for 94.95 - free ship and tax, which is better than NDC

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/zoom-stefan-janoski-sb-qs-skate-shoes

repped i was actually debating ont hese went ahead and bit the bullet.

my pockets gon be looking weak after ruckus, qs, calis. hutong/beijing too if they drop. I was pretty good all summer tho, just copped LMs at start of summer and SC gloves recently, might need to get rid of my 3rd pair of those LMs and let my pockets breathe a little lol.

Last edited:
Grabbed a pair of rukus today, they are really really nice, probably the best nike sb collab of 2014 :smokin

Might try and double up

Okay guys a couple videos for ya here:

These are fellow forum member... and my long time friend's.. @ZeroRegretSB pickups for your viewing pleasure.

Brooklyn Projects Nike SB Review

Rukus Crayfish Nike SB Unboxing

Please enjoy!

He's getting more hardcore about SBs than me! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom