2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shipping to The Netherlands is €10.

Youy sir, are a god! (not only because they will have 25c)
Order 3 for the price of 2 is a pretty good deal, too!
still cheaper than what fools who ordered from kix-files paid.

gonna wait to cop for retail...
I'm with you on that one. Not $10 more.

Good luck to those looking to cop the SBs dropping on NDC. I'm just gonna wait for my local to get their shipment in. I'd rather support them then give my dollars to NDC.
I have no local but I will be supporting an SB account on this one for sure. Gotta contact the homie over at shoe installation colorado.

Good luck to those looking to cop the SBs dropping on NDC. I'm just gonna wait for my local to get their shipment in. I'd rather support them then give my dollars to NDC.
If my local got more than one size 13, I would be there to support them, but since they can't seem to do that, I take what I can get!  Plus with my work schedule, I'm usually at work on release day!  
mad.gif

Order 3 for the price of 2 is a pretty good deal, too!

I'm with you on that one. Not $10 more.

I have no local but I will be supporting an SB account on this one for sure. Gotta contact the homie over at shoe installation colorado.
3 for 2 man didn't even notice.
Bow down btsz. #beyoncevoice

Last edited:
Most SB's sit. The only ones that haven't sat this year are Tiffs and LTD ED Shop Collab Packages, and that's all because of resellers. I think SB is still in a nice spot.

Im referring to the fact that black and white shoes don't fly off the shelves, not the state of Sb's

Last edited:
Im referring to the fact that black and white shoes don't fly off the shelves, not the state of Sb's
Ah, I misinterpreted what you said then. It's true, though, because even SOMP's, rare as they were, sat for the weekend at NTNY.
Lance Mountain!
To me, LM1's were more of a JB release. Nothing on the shoe screams SB aside from the tongue tag and scrape away paint.

Comparing the Quartersnacks to the Paparazzi's is kinda unfair.

The QS is a "skater's" shoe. It's alot more subtle, and understated. It isn't supposed to bring out the "beasts." It's just a simple shoe with some not so simple details that is designed to appeal to skaters more than anyone else really.

BPs joints on the other hand were made to appeal to the OOO It's BRIGHT AND SHINY crowd. It's a very loud shoe, hyped up to the max, and marketed as a shoe that everyone in their right mind, would "want."

Which shoe will "sell better" is something else entirely. We can just look at it in terms of what sits on shelves longer.. or we can ask the more pertinent question... which shoe will accomplish what it was designed to?

If the question is the later, I think QS will most definately come on top. Because in my humble opinion... it will not only appeal to skaters... but many collectors as well. It's a simple shoe that doesn't try too hard. The design is genuine, and I for one really appreciate that.

I've been to my local to "complain" about their size runs----I was like dude, I WANT ya'll to take my money :lol: I'd much rather spend it here than pay online for skate shops in other cities OR Nike. I've gone in twice and I always get the same lack luster response.

Man ya'll don't know how could you've got it. I always preferred in-store cops than online. Just that interaction with the sales people; that's how you make connections for future releases.

**edit, looks like ebay at it again!!!

Last edited:
Comparing the Quartersnacks to the Paparazzi's is kinda unfair.

The QS is a "skater's" shoe. It's alot more subtle, and understated. It isn't supposed to bring out the "beasts." It's just a simple shoe with some not so simple details that is designed to appeal to skaters more than anyone else really.

BPs joints on the other hand were made to appeal to the OOO It's BRIGHT AND SHINY crowd. It's a very loud shoe, hyped up to the max, and marketed as a shoe that everyone in their right mind, would "want."

Which shoe will "sell better" is something else entirely. We can just look at it in terms of what sits on shelves longer.. or we can ask the more pertinent question... which shoe will accomplish what it was designed to?

If the question is the later, I think QS will most definately come on top. Because in my humble opinion... it will not only appeal to skaters... but many collectors as well. It's a simple shoe that doesn't try too hard. The design is genuine, and I for one really appreciate that

Quartersnacks are nice looking and Paparazzi's look like a bird **** all over the shoe.

Last edited:
Neckfaces, black rains, and black firecrackers are all examples of blk/wht quickstrikes that can be found for around retail.

Hopefully QS's chill for a bit cause I've copped 2 SB's this week and put aside $ for the cali's already.

Finally got some free to pick these up today and I really really like them.
Nice overall quality and nicely done.

I was talking to my dude today at the local spot here and he showed me his order for the month and the Beijing drop next week with the Cali's, but no QS in the line up |I

Back
Top Bottom