2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dear Mr. Charles Cato,

Have you read the latest post on http://quartersnacks.com/? Have you seen the release dates on http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/41986/p/3897?  Also, I just did a live chat with a Nike representative on their website and he told me that the quartersnacks were releasing this Saturday, August 23rd. You are misguiding people.. Instagram isn't everything...
I agree completely. The whole "DON'T YOU THINK SKATE SHOPS WOULD HAVE POSTED ABOUT IT?!" is stupid if this is a true GR. Most skate shops get those releases in a staggered manner so, unlike QS(quickstrikes), you won't have everyone posting about it at around the same time. Furthermore, like you mentioned, looking at the Quartersnacks website shows the shop who created the shoe saying they come out on the 23. Who's gonna argue with the dudes who made the kicks? No one. Is their information wrong? Probably not.

i didn't see anything wrong with what he posted.. some shops just won't be selling them on the 23rd.. his opinion/logic.. oh well.

Last edited:
danvsman danvsman light baby oil can restore the metallic V's from its ashy-ness

I'm gonna e-camp regardless, but its NDC and I already know how that goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

They probably figured the quantity to be released + simple color scheme will be enough to keep everyone satisfied.

I need something to use on my Metallic 5's. Went to a picnic the other day at the beach and while cooking got tons of ash on my kicks. Takes the ashy look to a whole new level. Need to know what I gotta do...

I might try a fresh toothbrush

Tongues look legit. Long isn't a problem, but short it. The tongues should go PAST the top of the shoe, fakes the tongues are too short and don't make it over the top.

$105 I believe.

Lincoln ez cleaner. I'll add the pic cause it might've gotten missed when I posted earlier.

At least I know that's the product that's been recommended multiple times to clean suede in the thread instead of JM. Haven't gotten around to cleaning my pigs or peewees with it

Last edited:
Lincoln ez cleaner. I'll add the pic cause it might've gotten missed when I posted earlier.

At least I know that's the product that's been recommended multiple times to clean suede in the thread instead of JM. Haven't gotten around to cleaning my pigs or peewees with it
Ok I'll have to look into that. Thanks for all the info guys! Reps all around!
I thought they released because the amount of them I seen online I guess my new question is how much do you think the resell will be?

I have the worlds slowest laptop so I know I don't have a chance on ndc
They released at a couple shops but most release them on Saturday. If you REALLY want the shoes, NDC is not your only chance to get them. What size are you?

can vouch for the lincoln easy cleaner for cleaning pretty much anything and the use of baby oil for black suede to give it a darker tone for a few wears. 

@DanVSMan put em in a tub of water. Got caught in torrential downpours in mine and they looked awesome after lol
This seems like one of those Alt + F4 jokes haha.

can vouch for the lincoln easy cleaner for cleaning pretty much anything and the use of baby oil for black suede to give it a darker tone for a few wears. 
Yeah, I need to somehow REMOVE the actual ash from my kicks. When moving around the charcoal and emptying the charcoal plates, etc, ash went ALL OVER my kicks. So before I treat my shoes, I'll want to remove the particulates from the nubuck.

This seems like one of those Alt + F4 jokes haha.

Yeah, I need to somehow REMOVE the actual ash from my kicks. When moving around the charcoal and emptying the charcoal plates, etc, ash went ALL OVER my kicks. So before I treat my shoes, I'll want to remove the particulates from the nubuck.

Maybe try canned air like you would use on electronics? Ash is similarish to dust I would think?

Maybe try canned air like you would use on electronics? Ash is similarish to dust I would think?
That's a great idea but we'll see how well it works. Nubuck and Ash are both very small so I can imagine them getting locked in together pretty easily.

quartersnacks are ill. may pick up a pair to skate in
Correct, sir. Do it, you wont see many people actually skating dunks anyways.

If cato saying that stuff about the quarters then you know they aint releasing theres this Saturday which is cool cuz I had "pre ordered" from him so wont be hurting the pockets all at once XD

Doubt that'll work, maybe a soft toothbrush, or a very light damp washcloth. Let dry then hit it with the baby oil.

Back
Top Bottom