2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Could be but we are throwing daggers when we don't know what this dude's situation is. I'm not saying he isn't a bum, I'm just saying we don't know FOR SURE that he is.

He claimed he hadn't had electronics for 12 days; he was logged on to NT 5 days ago

Could be but we are throwing daggers when we don't know what this dude's situation is. I'm not saying he isn't a bum, I'm just saying we don't know FOR SURE that he is.

Nah no issues here just hate it when people come in preaching gospel and they're wrong. How are you gonna make a big statement saying a shoe isn't coming out this weekend when the two most reliable sources have them slated for release? And as almost everyone knows, GR's don't have set release dates but there is generally a date on/around when the shoes come out. In this instance, they'll start popping up around 8/23. This guy trying to drop knowledge and failed. Just wanted to point it out because people seem to really like this dude for his pre-order stuff but from what I hear he sometimes doesn't come through so I don't get why people like him so much...

And on the Cali shop tip I can delete the names if you want but I think most of what I listed is fairly well known.

Nah no need to delete the names I've shopped at 510 and skate warehouse for years and am treated well at both

He claimed he hadn't had electronics for 12 days; he was logged on to NT 5 days ago
No I know but there's always problems with NT's ish. Sometimes I lose reps and sometimes it shows me as not online when I am and vice versa. Just saying there's always a possibility of there being more to the story. We just took the SCAMMER story and ran with it. Not defending the dude just saying we gotta look at it from all angles before burning him at the stake haha

Dudes a scammer I stoped trying to contact him on Tuesday I ended up ooping them for what paid to someone who actually knows how to do business

I need to figure out how to go about putting @darthpolak in the scam section

Any help with this @StillIn729
glad you didn't get stuck with them...hopefully this is a learning lesson to everyone in here. 
 [h1]DCYPOE81[/h1]
Best NT Detective I've seen so far!!!  Someone put his name in a bat signal!!!
Repped bro, truth is theres very little detective work being done...I just have an almost photographic memory & I read every post...(which is why i get so pissed when people derail the thread or post poorly executed gifs just for the eff of it) 
Repped 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by mrnonchalant  

Newports.
Repped...still have to unDS my pair from cncpts
Got hyped for a second
laugh.gif
fuuuuuuh, me too bro, me too...

Opinions? Not SB's but custom Dunks anyhow.
+1 for the creative use of the swoosh on the Yoshi pair tho
Repped...wish DS sz12 pairs were easier to come by, 1 of my favorite SB dunks
Who would win in a fight? @Dcypoe81  or @MakeSomeRice
laugh.gif
 ...dude only really annoys me when someone quotes him...My NT is pretty much RICE FREE since he's been blocked.

Last edited:
Looks like I found myself in another dilemma.  Stumbled on an auction for DS Stussy lows for $270 shipped.  These were the very first SBs I've actually held in hand and seen in person back when I was struggling to nab a pair of Quickstrike Jordan 20s.  However, I still don't know all the details about how the release went down.  All I know is the shoes were pretty darn good quality, but I don't know if I'm going to be getting ripped off here if I pull the trigger.  What do you guys think? 

Back
Top Bottom