2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So does anyone no if atlas will b gettin the ruckus dunks online??? Just got my new pair in today too

How long does it usually take for Nike to realize people don't like a shoe and drip the price?
Steady lurking on these.

Don't like them at their current price point but they'll make great beaters at 50% off!

Last edited:
With all the shops getting the Rukus pair, coupled with NDC releasing the Maison du LeBron pack, a new Kobe colorway, and Sport Royal KOs, I don't think anyone should strike out on either collab mañana.

Last edited:
With all the shops getting the Rukus pair, coupled with NDC releasing the Maison du LeBron pack, a new Kobe colorway, and Sport Royal KOs, I don't think anyone should strike out on either collab mañana.
Yeah, the good thing with NDC SB releases is most HB's are too busy with ish none of us care about so we strike gold all day.

:lol:  ...dude only really annoys me when someone quotes him...My NT is pretty much RICE FREE since he's been blocked.
Lol repped

Se llama tarjetas de credito from resellers lol

You team small footers should jump on it though, they still have 4-7 in stock, and you know shops don't get many of them.

I was willing to spend 110 since it'd be less than the price I'll pay my local or NDC with tax included.

If anyone is in the market, there's a guy with a pair of Sz 12 VNDS Veneers, price is not the best, but since these don't pop up that often I thought I should mention it so people can try their haggling skills.

The guy at my local industrial over here said he didn't know price but he thinks 120$ on rukus dunks. Are they allowed to hike it up 15 from the NDC release?

Back
Top Bottom