2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Awesome hopefully tomorrow I can get these ruckus n then on to the calis n I think I'm done with kicks for little..... Maybe tho.... Lol

dude at rukus told us nike messed the tees up. they used the lobster cloth cause they thought thats what people ate crawfish on and apparently the shop didnt have much input on the actual tee overall, they couldnt even see the final version till it was shipped to them

Oddly enough I think I've been to a boil or two where people had throwaway red/white vinyl table cloths and they'd just wrap up the remains and dump em in the trash.

i really need to get the quartersnacks off ndc but if i don't will premiere have them online? i didnt see anything about them on the site.

i really need to get the quartersnacks off ndc but if i don't will premiere have them online? i didnt see anything about them on the site.

STEALS!!!

WOF 2 - $75.00
Tye Dyes - $65
J-Pack High - $65

FSK (559) 584-1220 has a sale going on! Call NOW!!!

Dang, no 6 or 6.5 for me in those BP's for me. Repped though John thanks!

Just FYI dudes the smallest size they got was an 8... didn't ask what's left though.

If anyone is passing through New Orleans, Humidity is going to have the Rukus tomorrow 8/23, in the special box, for $150 though.

No Phone Orders.

Last edited:
Drove by my local. Already 4 people out there. I'm too old for this ****.

First thing I do whenever I move somewhere new is make sure to get to know the store owner so I don't have to do that ever again.
It was cool when I was younger, but now I'm just like nah man.

Man those are my fav Bruins
yeah bro same here, been wearing them for a few weeks. 
dude at rukus told us nike messed the tees up. they used the lobster cloth cause they thought thats what people ate crawfish on and apparently the shop didnt have much input on the actual tee overall, they couldnt even see the final version till it was shipped to them
so Rukus wasn't happy w/the shirts? guess Nike believes crawfish and lobster have some similarities. 

Back
Top Bottom