2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo so I wore my FCs for the first time the other day, and the sole has separated from the midsole. Seems like the 10 year old glue has dried up and gotten hard, and pulls away with little force.

You think this is something a cobbler could fix? 

Should I just shoe goo it?

Or leave it on the shelf and never wear them again?

It's 5:16am. How the heck did the ugliest shoes ever just sell out. I couldn't even get one in my cart. Insert Jackie Chan face.  ( I was already on the site at 4:58am.) What. Just. Happened.

Last edited:
Flatspot did their release this morning on their UK site. It was $140ish out the door but they do take VAT out...so it should be around $120ish shipped.

Didn't want to wait on Nike and the games that will be happening next week when they trickle into stores.

Flatspot did their release this morning on their UK site. It was $140ish out the door but they do take VAT out...so it should be around $120ish shipped.

Didn't want to wait on Nike and the games that will be happening next week when they trickle into stores.
I saw the flatspot link, but they were soldout. They don't usually carry my size 13 anyway. I don't feel so bad now...
eyes.gif

Copped on Spot while out in the boonies camping. Was afraid id miss out. Hopefully it goes through. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

was not having any luck on primer, came on this thread and saw people saying SPOT had em, that was my go to yet I didnt see em, went back again and grabbed a pair.

still better than dealing with NDC

thanks dudes

It's 5:16am. How the heck did the ugliest shoes ever just sell out. I couldn't even get one in my cart. Insert Jackie Chan face.  ( I was already on the site at 4:58am.) What. Just. Happened.
"Ugliest shoes ever" yet you really tried hard to get a pair?

"Ugliest shoes ever" yet you really tried hard to get a pair?
Yuuup. Picked em up off of SPoT. Woooooot! I like the idea of em, but these def. are not the hottest shoes ever. Lol. Even I can admit they're on the uglier side. I'ma rock em though. Throwback Rockets colors.

Last edited:
Yuuup. Picked em up off of SPoT. Woooooot! I like the idea of em, but these def. are not the hottest shoes ever. Lol. Even I can admit they're on the uglier side. I'ma rock em though. Throwback Rockets colors.

You rock kicks you think are ugly?

looks like spot and premier are sold out. congrats to those who copped! even to those who think these are ugly but still copped! 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom