2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do you guys wear the same size in lows and highs? I find a 12 in highs is perfect and was unsure on lows, I havnt purchased a low in a good year maybe 2 and sold the ones I had. Tempted to go 11.5 (my tts in jays) cos I find lows get healslip if there even just the tiniest big too big.. thoughts?

Do you guys wear the same size in lows and highs? I find a 12 in highs is perfect and was unsure on lows, I havnt purchased a low in a good year maybe 2 and sold the ones I had. Tempted to go 11.5 (my tts in jays) cos I find lows get healslip if there even just the tiniest big too big.. thoughts?
Same size for me BUT I can get away with 0.5 down IF the materials work with me. #teamwidefeet

I can relate to the slipping on my true 9.5 unless I lace them up.

Same size for me BUT I can get away with 0.5 down IF the materials work with me. #teamwidefeet
I can relate to the slipping on my true 9.5 unless I lace them up.

Yeh that's the hard part, some fit diff ive found in the past depending on how much padding is in them, I might risk it and go for a 11.5 in beijings and lace em loose. That slippage is a pain in the ***

Yeh that's the hard part, some fit diff ive found in the past depending on how much padding is in them, I might risk it and go for a 11.5 in beijings and lace em loose. That slippage is a pain in the ***
Don't wear socks haha. Saves you a few mm.

Beijing's are suede right? Suede should stretch easly.

Unless they are made of leather.... If that's the case do a few laps in them lol.

I'm not one to cry over creasing so what I do with stiff leather is wear them to the gym on leg days. Works for me.

Last edited:
Don't wear socks haha. Saves you a few mm.
Beijing's are suede right? Suede should stretch easly.
Unless they are made of leather.... If that's the case do a few laps in them lol.
I'm not one to cry over creasing so what I do with stiff leather is wear them to the gym on leg days. Works for me.

Haha nah im wearing sock lmao. Yeh suede im pretty sure. Should be alright then, I couldn't care less bout creasing on sb's but im not gonna use em on leg day looooooool. Cheers man, gotta risk it too get the biscuit as they say haha. see how we go, gotta cop em first!

anyone ever deal with jay2da3airjordan on NT? bought something off of him via invoice and after i paid he pretty much stopped responding to my messages.

UNDFTD takes a bit to ship to VA

but i have been busy scamming ppl out of agassi's on twitter this week

can't wait to scam everyone when supreme drops

Haha nah im wearing sock lmao. Yeh suede im pretty sure. Should be alright then, I couldn't care less bout creasing on sb's but im not gonna use em on leg day looooooool. Cheers man, gotta risk it too get the biscuit as they say haha. see how we go, gotta cop em first!
Yuppp!

Haha I did it in my Lance Mountain's to get some wear out of them and than I had a holy ghost moment.

UNDFTD takes a bit to ship to VA

but i have been busy scamming ppl out of agassi's on twitter this week

can't wait to scam everyone when supreme drops
hey in all fairness you told me one thing, disappeared and then told me something else. you should've told me straight from the get go your shipment was late.

Dammit I dont know how to post videos but heres a cool vid of the QS in action for my fellow skaters 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom