2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How about these.
sick.gif

f it. bought the crawfish. worst comes to worst someone can pick them up from niketown when I return them.

too bad the cali hi probably wont be this easy

Last edited:
Repped. Nice pics. Didn't realize the printed part was canvas. Looking forward to their arrival on Friday.
 Yeah, there were a few things that I didn't realize until they arrived...  made me like 'em even more.

great detailed shots @djeucalyptus  ...Repped
Thanks. appreciate it! Happy I can add a few good shots to the thread! For some reason, I haven't seen too many up-close/detailed shots of the crawfish, and after receiving my pair, they really deserve it.
@djeucalyptus's review was really good (repped too)

same with @onexlove's video review

Personally I found the attention to detail a really good effort. Tons of different colours and materials were brought together for the shoe.

Finally the newsprint with a crawfish on it is again something that hasn't been done before. As much as I hate printed on graphics because it looks cheap... the print quality was great on these. I didn't notice any "fuzziness."

Admittedly... it is a very loud shoe and some might even say corny or childish..

But I also find it pretty damn creative and fun... so if that's your thing I would go for it.

Construction wise, I couldn't fault it when I saw it in my hands.
Thanks @Siye  . and I agree with all of what you said! I really dislike the look of most of the recent printed canvas... it looks like cheap dye sub printing. But these seem different in the best way. I wish I knew a bit more of the printing specifics over at Nike. And not to get too esoteric, but there's just something about the crawfish - maybe it's partly due to the colorway and materials - that reminds me of some of the black and gold-box era shoes. It just has a different feel than a lot of the newer releases... almost a bit more soul. or something 
tongue.gif

And if anyone is still sitting on the fence on these, I was too and I'm very happy I chose to pull the trigger. 

This Crawfish busted release on NDC has me wishing NDC staggered it's release date on every release. There's still almost a FSR up there. 

Got mine in yesterday, no reason to post pics as some of y'all posted great ones, but I was quite happy with them.

Just got my Crawfish in from Tactics today. I was on the fence and am not a big fan of red, but after getting them in hand, I'm pretty happy.  
I was exactly the same way....seeing them in person made me appreciate the shoe even more than just a cool concept.

May just buy a second pair of Crawfish off NDC. I really like them, don't care for the creasing on the top of the toe, but who cares. Im still going to wear them

May just buy a second pair of Crawfish off NDC. I really like them, don't care for the creasing on the top of the toe, but who cares. Im still going to wear them

Never hurts to double up... you could just sell them later on if you don't want them

im 50/50 on the crawfish. I hate to do it but someone sway me one way or another
if you have a moment i'll give you my .25...

seriously though.. when i am on the fence about a shoe i buy them (from NDC if possible)... then if i don't like them i try to oop or i just return them.

buy them.

Last edited:
honestly with all the new sneaker heads, ive purchased shoes i was on the wall for and tried/wore them and sold them used for more then retail. sometimes it sux being a size 12 but it has its perks...

and does anyone know who this kaili_001 on the bay is? he always has dope stuff but he makes flight club look like a discount store with his prices.

and does anyone know who this kaili_001 on the bay is? he always has dope stuff but he makes flight club look like a discount store with his prices.

crazy... probably the reason he has 900 items for sale and less than 20 feedback in the past month. probably just sits on everything till the random dude that will pay the money picks it up years later.

i can buy thunder 4s in my size 13 for way less than the 315 hes asking for GS sizes. 2k on banned 1s, its crazy.

Work flow picture. I work for a fashion brand and all the people here wear black so I'm just waiting for someone to say something about these lol

bluetile taking phone orders at 12. (on QS)

hope this thread is just as helpful for calis!! they're the only dunks i've wanted since somps

Last edited:

Kinetic is taking phone orders on QS, just got my 11.5

(302) 477-1533

$12 to ship
Completely forgot about kinetic doing phone orders today, good looking out i picked up an 11 after missing out a few times on most of the websites

Back
Top Bottom