2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^Just to bring some more attention to the highs coming out which is why they are doing it. I wonder what other dunks will be coming out if this is a 10 year anni for the Cali dunks

Wouldn't mind seeing a sea crystal low or jedi high

**** for a second i thought we were getting hit with a surprise when i looked at my phone lol
Same until I saw the release date 2004 
roll.gif

Yeah, I was highly impressed with my pair of Crawfish when I picked them up. The materials and details are great and it's put together very well. I agree that the quilted heel isn't something you see every day so I thought that was a really great touch.

I'm on the fence with the Calis because it's SO much white as high and that I've been spending a lot lately on sneakers. The again, born & raised in Los Angeles it's only right I add them to the collection, right? LOL. :-\

I've also been on the fence with the QS, maybe Nike holding off and releasing them later will be better for me.

Ugh the more i see those cali's the more i want them. I had originally planned on passing but i don't know now. Wayyy too much $$$ spent this year on sneakers. 2014 is turning into an expensive year, got into SB's when the Somp's dropped and now i'm into Kobe's and New Balance as well SMH.

I was spending way less when i was only into Jordan Retro's.

funny-gifs-stupid-people.gif

Last edited:
Ugh the more i see those cali's the more i want them. I had originally planned on passing but i don't know now. Wayyy too much $$$ spent this year on sneakers. 2014 is turning into an expensive year, got into SB's when the Somp's dropped and now i'm into Kobe's and New Balance as well SMH.

I was spending way less when i was only into Jordan Retro's.

you actually wear all your kicks or do you just collect em?

Back
Top Bottom