2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sipy sipy Thanks man hope u can upload some good pics on the quality. Really hoping that it isn't the same pebbled leather used on the latest Jpacks. Man those creased quicker than 3M :smh: :smh:

Really stoked on these.

ok, i did it, pulled the trigger on rukus... hope to get them in a month and the customs guys don't kill me as usual... 

Nooooo!!! Blindside was my secret. Although they can go eat ***** since they lied to me about the LM release.

We don't keep secrets here! lmao :lol: But nah seeing that it's a weekday chances are most ppl are focused at work right now as opposed to the thread. So you should be alright. On another note though how fast is their shipping and do they tax hard? lol

Can't wait for those Notebooks to drop!! Those were the first dunks I ever fell in love with waaaay back in middle school. Allowance wasn't enough for me to afford em back then, but I won't miss out this time! :D

@Sipy Thanks man hope u can upload some good pics on the quality. Really hoping that it isn't the same pebbled leather used on the latest Jpacks. Man those creased quicker than 3M
mean.gif
mean.gif
Oddly enough, all these shoes ya'll say crease like a mf won't crease for me. I've worn my J-Pack highs >10 times and while traveling doing a lot of walking and carrying luggage etc, not a single crease. Same goes for my Rukus. Maybe I just walk like a duck.
good stuff!
...yeah mine just shipped from them.. I paid $215 shipped a few weeks ago before they hiked up the price a little. Hopefully they get here soon!
Still debating. I'm a master debater.

Back
Top Bottom