2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

No but it says "call for details" in the select size box or whatever. Seemed pretty self-explanatory haha

Yea lol was just wondering if you had actually called up and they let you put order in or if they were waiting till tomorrow like other shops to let orders go.

What are those? They look very nice!
smokin.gif
Sandalwoods.

Heavily slept on during the Black Box series and were discounted everywhere.

Last edited:
Every time I see your user name I say it in my head like Ric Flair would...

Dan WOOOOOOOOO the Man!!! Lol
Yea lol was just wondering if you had actually called up and they let you put order in or if they were waiting till tomorrow like other shops to let orders go.
@DanVSMan has to get a vid in a robe doing the Ric Flair walk and yelling woooo now. lol
laugh.gif
You guys are killing me over here haha

from what i recall ridefourever doesn't do phone orders for nike sb unless they recently changed it

I hope they do allow phone in. I haven't had to order from them yet as I usually eat on NDC or Premier or SPoT before I have to go to my bookmarks but they are one of my bookmarked SB accounts.

Cali's are growing on me I'm going to attempt to cop... Can someone put me up on what H/O means, highest offer?

Can't say I've seen that abbreviation before. But I'd think in the context of buying/selling something that's what it means. Are you seeing it on craigslist or something?

I hope they do allow phone in. I haven't had to order from them yet as I usually eat on NDC or Premier or SPoT before I have to go to my bookmarks but they are one of my bookmarked SB accounts.
Always worth a shot but I'm sure if you miss out on NDC, premier, or Spot the thread will of course lookout for everyone 

dont bother caling blindside today. they will be doing phone orders tomorrow shortly after opening if they have any left

Ridefourever... I remember their prices...
I wouldn't even bother. If they even get a whiff of interest the Cali's will be priced at a million dongs.

Always worth a shot but I'm sure if you miss out on NDC, premier, or Spot the thread will of course lookout for everyone 

Yea I have a ton of different online SB accounts saved thanks to this thread. I'm feeling good about my chances on NDC though But before I do that I gotta roll by my local later though to see if the camping is serious or not before I decide if I'm purchasing online or not.

Last edited:
Aww man thought I was gonna get lucky with an early cop with blindside on the Cali highs. About to head out for a camping trip hopefully I can score with a local shop. When I get back. #AlaskaLife

Back
Top Bottom