2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's the store status on these? I'll be in the US next month and man I hope they'll be sitting everywhere!

That gum, that swoosh. Niké!

Last edited:
well ordered yesterday from kinetic and recieved today, super pumped...

the suede is super smooth, and by far one of the nicest ive seen in a while. i cant compare to the somps, because i dont have them. but i will be doubling up on disco

What's the store status on these? I'll be in the US next month and man I hope they'll be sitting everywhere!

They're everywhere now! And sitting. You won't have trouble getting them. Most ppl that want them are waiting for them to go on sale before buying or have already bought their pair.

well ordered yesterday from kinetic and recieved today, super pumped...

the suede is super smooth, and by far one of the nicest ive seen in a while. i cant compare to the somps, because i dont have them. but i will be doubling up on disco

Hmm surprised I haven't compared mine to my SOMPs yet. You just gave me something to do when I get home. lol

That pic just convinced me to get those if I can get on disco. I just don't think lows look good on me #teambigfoot

Last edited:
ya'll really think QS will hit sales rack?  not planning on taking that chance, but just wondering how the veteran's feel

They're everywhere now! And sitting. You won't have trouble getting them. Most ppl that want them are waiting for them to go on sale before buying or have already bought their pair.
Yeah I would love them for less than retail BUT if I wait for sale, import out of the states, get hit with customs I am back at retail or even over.
That pic just convinced me to get those if I can get on disco. I just don't think lows look good on me #teambigfoot
You're welcome lol.

Saw these on a dude at the skatepark near my crib they fresh. Was contemplating getting his email cuz he's reg and I'm goofy. I was gonna see when they are beaters if he'd sell for 20
roll.gif

ya'll really think QS will hit sales rack?  not planning on taking that chance, but just wondering how the veteran's feel

Really depends on the numbers they have made. If they made a ton of them then there's chances alot of us will be able to double up on sale but if not what we're seeing now is what we get. So eat while you can.

Yeah I would love them for less than retail BUT if I wait for sale, import out of the states, get hit with customs I am back at retail or even over.
You're welcome lol.

Yea. Depending on how long you stay here in the states you may have a chance at em for sale. They started dropping last month and most shops have just been sitting on them. So when you get here you may get lucky and arrive right when places start adding them to sales racks.

Yea. Depending on how long you stay here in the states you may have a chance at em for sale. They started dropping last month and most shops have just been sitting on them. So when you get here you may get lucky and arrive right when places start adding them to sales racks.
Got my prayers up.

Ill be in NYC so I might get lucky with a lot of Dunks hehe.

So weird. You can add to cart and checkout... without a size. Fail.
Repped!
It's not giving me an option to choose a size.
Is it for Sat or when the shop opens today?

Anyone else having this issue?

You have to call the shop, no online purchasing.

Back
Top Bottom