2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone out at Atlas in San Jose? How's the line looking and pair availability?

I'm in class rn and might want to stop by after school. Thanks.

I'm officially sold after seeing the lace swap with the white laces.

I just remembered that this is my weekend to come into the office as we rotate every Saturday.
I don't mind placing an order online or phone order but I'd rather pick them up in person.

I'll be on the hunt when I get off of work at 1PM though. Any word on if Nike Santa Monica are releasing them?

Dope

Speaking of old SBs..

Took today off to burn some vacation time, started to re glue the sole on my FCs

photo.JPG

Have you stepped in it yet? Pebbled leather- is it actually pebbled leather or this faux pebbled crap Nike been putting out lately?
I wore them yesterday. Doesn't smell like leather. It does look good but yeah, pretty sure it's synthetic.

Another note: People keep saying they are a quickstrike but the box says otherwise.

I wore them yesterday. Doesn't smell like leather. It does look good but yeah, pretty sure it's synthetic.

Another note: People keep saying they are a quickstrike but the box says otherwise.

sized13 sized13 , I'm sure skateshops will still claim these to be a QS so they can hike the price up a little bit LOL.

I tought the "Tiff' cw boxes came with QS releases?

So whats up with all these boxes? What's the taped series about?

Those aren't regular?

Yeah but the box is also split which nike has been using for the GOOD sb releases. If the box ain't split, the shoe ain't ****!

Hey, everyone! Don't Call Blindside. Let us Locals get them first :tongue: Really, Good luck to everyone. I'm not down for the Blindside campout this time. I'm going to try my luck online.

Back
Top Bottom