2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't purchase

I have it in cart with no problem?

Got my Quartersnacks in from Salvation Malibu today.  Really like the shoes, but it looks like my pair didn't come with the hang tag.  Did anyone else who ordered from there get their order yet?  Did it have the hang tag?  Im going to call and see if there is anything they can do.  The receipt is stamped ALL SALES FINAL...  A bit bummed about it.

Got my Quartersnacks in from Salvation Malibu today.  Really like the shoes, but it looks like my pair didn't come with the hang tag.  Did anyone else who ordered from there get their order yet?  Did it have the hang tag?  Im going to call and see if there is anything they can do.  The receipt is stamped ALL SALES FINAL...  A bit bummed about it.
Mine from malibu had it it was on the inside of the left shoe i think

Just got off the phone, the guy there is really nice.  He checked the last pair they had there and said that one didn't have the hang tag either, but said that he had seen pictures of it included as well.  Took down my number and said he will shoot out some emails to see what he can do.  Please let me know if you got your pair from Salvation Malibu yet and if it has a hang tag.  Thanks guys!

I think that's an L if he's gonna email you through a number......lol
you might want to reread that. dont burst the guys bubble for no reason, the shop guy said hes going to send out some emails regarding the situation (most likely to nike reps or their nike contact) and contact him back, which is what he needed a number for.

I think that's an L if he's gonna email you through a number......lol
haha, already chalking up the L.  He is going to email someone who might be able to do something about it (obviously not me) and then call me if he hears anything.

the pair i ooped from there (Malibu) came with a hangtag.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I am sooooo ready.

Putting the Sport Blue VI's on the back burner in favour of these Cali's so I hope I won't be disappointed.

It's gonna be a long night.

Has anyone seen some good video reviews of the Cali's?

*This is a not so discreet hint that if you have them I'd love to see a video* :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom