2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

5am at Atlas San Jose for a guaranteed pair. They open at 11. I will most likely be there around 8-9ish.

Say hi! I'll probably be wearing Easter koston 2s or concord dunks! Love meeting biker all people in person and just talking about kicks.
Atlas San Jose?

FUUUUUUUCCCKIIIN CLUUUUUTCH (Gator rubbing off on me)!!!!

Scored me a pair of blue lobsters for $160 from Sneaker Dave.

Soooooo happy. These are definately a mini grail for me and my most wanted SB after the black box era.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO bballermarkie bballermarkie for giving me the info.

I didn't even know who Sneaker Dave was... but he even made sure to send me a pm when the sale post went live.

Again thank you so much Markie! :D :D :D :D :D

Damn, I am so excited... can't wait to get my hands on these!

Soooooo happy. These are definately a mini grail for me and my most wanted SB after the black box era.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO @bballermarkie for giving me the info.

I didn't even know who Sneaker Dave was... but he even made sure to send me a pm when the sale post went live.

Again thank you so much Markie!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Good stuff man.

Congrats..

A HUGE THANK YOU TO @bballermarkie for giving me the info.

Again thank you so much Markie!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

See, this is what this thread is about! Good stuff @bballermarkie!!! I'm glad you copped Siye.

wow awesome story, really goes to show theres still good people out there. Maybe one day ill cop a lobster for a deal like that lol. ENJOY THEM!

Oh yes, they will be thoroughly enjoyed. :D :D :D

Prob will have em out on my desk for a month just so I can happily stare at them.

Who is this Sneaker Dave guy anyway? Is he like Corgi?

I was almost hyperventilating between response delays. I know with Corgi his stuff sells out so fast he can hand pick who to sell to.

Didn't think a noob like myself stood a chance at all.

blendsus will be having the calis at all their locations

qs will be available only at their LA location

good luck!

Damn my bad I meant circle A. Totally confused between the too, total brain fart. All these essays starting to catch up to me lol.

Dang. I spent all my time thinking about circle a in downtown sj but thought it was called atlas. F...
All good, Fam! I may head out to atlas... I'll MakeSomeRice for everyone in line.. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom