2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

[COLOR=#red]@9thWonder23kid[/COLOR] how much do you want for those Tiffany Highs?

Beijings are coming stateside in September
Hallelujah! I skipped the crawfish, liked em but didn't love the silver toe box, and I'm gonna skip these Cali's cuz they look better as lows IMO, in hopes of copping these beijings! Oh, and skipped the 25s since I already have somps.

Damn having 2 hobbies, lately my truck has been getting my money, not my feet :lol:. So I've had to become extremely picky when it comes to kicks.

Last edited:
Hallelujah! I skipped the crawfish, liked em but didn't love the silver toe box, and I'm gonna skip these Cali's cuz they look better as lows IMO, in hopes of copping these beijings! Oh, and skipped the 25s since I already have somps.

Damn having 2 hobbies, lately my truck has been getting my money, not my feet :lol:. So I've had to become extremely picky when it comes to kicks.

I'm saying... Lately I've been grabbing handguns left and right before cali outlaws sse and way to many shoes dropping right now pockets are goons be hurt for this Dallas trip next week

Calis shouldnt be too difficult. A skate shop in jersey alone got 5 pairs per size from 7 to 12 from a reliable source i know. Good luck to all

5am at Atlas San Jose for a guaranteed pair. They open at 11. I will most likely be there around 8-9ish.

Say hi! I'll probably be wearing Easter koston 2s or concord dunks! Love meeting biker all people in person and just talking about kicks.

Back
Top Bottom