2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Congrats to those that got what they wanted this morning. I'm glad I woke up because I was able to get something else I wanted from a different shop.

OMG of soles! NDC crashed on me 3 times after pressing the place order button then I went for a final 4th try and it started pinwheel loading again. Then I thought I should check my bank account and the 4th order had just went through. This crappy morning turned good again *sigh*

DANG! JUST GOT A THIRD PAIR TO ADD TO ANOTHER CART! YA'LL SLEEPING IF YOU MISS THESE!

copped 11 and an 11.5 ..

diamonds fit .5 snug and jpack royals fit TTS

Last edited:
I know that not everyone will get the Cali's (law of supply and demand), but this seemed to be an easier cop than most QS I've gone for. Nike musta wisened up and seriously mass produced this bad boy!

Premier just carted for me after constant OOS... not sure if I should trust this....

Got tru on nike.com i cant belive it ! [emoji]128563[/emoji] i hope they dont cancel my order or anything wow!

ndc stright to cart no captcha

tried premier just now for a 13 for giggles instance in cart and checked out lol

weird i had a 15% code automatically added on NDC right before i checked out. I added Fierce code and then when i hit check out it crashed. :x

then ii refreshed and the %15 wasn't there anymore. Still managed to check out though. Guess it is better than nothing.

Yea doubled up on the 13, spot failed me cause I tied premier, their new system sucks IMO, I always ate there before.

Had the waiting in line message for a while refreshed by mistake and Voila theyre in my cart was able to check out with free 2 day shipping code and I got two 13s. I never cop off ndc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom