2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

could have easily copped 2 or 3 pairs on NDC,  still looking for Quartersnacks in size 7.5 or 8 if any one can hook it up with a link.

weird i had a 15% code automatically added on NDC right before i checked out. I added Fierce code and then when i hit check out it crashed. :x

then ii refreshed and the %15 wasn't there anymore. Still managed to check out though. Guess it is better than nothing.

Bro that FIERCE code crashed NDC twice for me too before I even got to the place order button I was like screw it no time to waste can't risk NDC removing my shoes from cart.

I never get to use this smiley!

sz 10 copped. 
nthat.gif

:D

Flourished on SPOT for the wife and i...couldn't grab that elusive 4 for my son on PREMIER though. 2 in cart on NDC, about to set them free.

Just got that confirmation email from NDC.  Going to sleep easy tonight knowing I got these and the Sport Blues on lock.

Did the same for me I hit back and tried again and it worked

That's exactly what I did each time it crashed but no dice. You ate on that one though bro. i'm just waiting for this conf. email lol I'm not gonna be happy till I see it. I don't even close out the "Your order was placed successfully" page till I get that email....NDC got me paranoid :smh:

Last edited:
Bro that FIERCE code crashed NDC twice for me too before I even got to the place order button I was like screw it no time to waste can't risk NDC removing my shoes from cart.

Did the same thing. I was like "EF it! Its not like I can't wait a day or two more." Was able to cop off of NDC after my session timed out while waiting in line a couple of times. :smh:

Wish I had had money to cop the Calis, but based on how easy a cop it was when I do get some scrilla I at least won't be taxed too badly. I had a 15% off code I nearly used to get them at 102... But gonna save that for the what the lebrons.

Back
Top Bottom