2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wow man idk if its because of my size buy copped from spot added to cart a few time on ndc and premier went through 

I don't know how long it will be there and a lot of us big foot ppl always miss out hmu if you want. Retail no fees just pay for it.

Has Tactics announced anything regarding the Calis? If they do put them up online today, I wonder if the 25% off code will work?

Nike is finally producing good numbers on sought after classics! 

Also I was able to use one of the 10% codes on my first NDC order!

SB THREAD FOR THE WIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got the order comformation from my paypal . Have not got the email conformation from nike. Or is the order conformation the same one they give you when u check out. Sorry guys not 100% sure how the nike conformation worke been trying for years to order from there . And this is the first time i am like 1/245 times i have ever purchased a pair from there with a smooth transaction

Think nike is combating resellers by just creating more supply. works out better for the little people like us!

Feel like Premier has sizes because at first no one could check out so maybe people gave up. I was about to before I refreshed and I was able to check out.

Premier was all out earlier tried again just a minute ago and got through. Also go lucky on ndc after 15 mins of trying to check out. No conformation email yet though. Camping trip is going smooth so far. Hope the orders go through

Back
Top Bottom