2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

only sizes 4-6.5 are gone on premier. seems like everything else is still available.

If you don't get a confirmation email from NDC within 10 minutes:
A) you're probably a reseller/lurker and trippin' balls.
B) your order got canceled
C) it's a sign that you should try ordering again.. and again.. and again.
D) you're trippin' balls
E) you're probably (hopefully) new to the thread and need to have patience
F) you need to print your order confirmation from the actual website after you place your order (that means you got them)
G) you're trippin' balls
...feel free to add more, Fam

Last edited:
ah yes

the dreaded shopify "inventory issues"

felt this pain on many a KITH release

it's just a damn tease to see the size available and be able to add to cart

and then get this message

you just have to change your mindset on sites that use shopify

and realize that being able to add to cart doesn't mean anything

Yea man. I def. learned my lesson on this release about shopify. Now I understand why many were disappointed by premier starting it for big releases.

killin' me. :rofl:

Man fam I start buggin on these big releases especially when I haven't been apart of one in awhile. lol I felt like I was a straight rookie today, Jittery fingers, screwed up and used wrong internet browser, taking way too much time to do things :smh: It was a mess but I still got the W :D

Glad i was able to pick up my size 9.5, and my girls size 6.5 from premier. she's from cali so she will love these

I don't see 1 pair max listed, will nike cancel 2 pairs of Cali's?

It's hit or miss, they state it on the launch calendar, but not on the product page, sometimes they'll go through and cancel people that order more than one, other times you'll see stockroom photos when the delivery comes in. Your best bet if you want more than one is to do separate orders with different cards/address.

Last edited:
I passed but i'm glad everyone who wanted them got a pair 
nthat.gif
 wish all releases were like this.

Damn.......woke up an hour late and was just tripping balls. 30 seconds later.....got my pair. So I guess these were hardly as limited as people said. Thank god!

Back to bed.

Back
Top Bottom