huf lows
bison hi's
hawaii hi's
lucky low's
unkle lows
supreme hi's
supreme lows
chocolate hi's

and i wonder if we'll see flom lows and paris hi's...? and for that matter denim hi's...

Has Tactics announced anything regarding the Calis? If they do put them up online today, I wonder if the 25% off code will work?
A similar code worked with the 112's....

smokin.gif

Funny how this thread moves 2 pages in less than 5 minutes on drop dates.

Happy we all eat! F.U resellers lol.

Well off to go pick up the local pair!

Stay Blessed NT!

Remember, she's still your cousin....
embarassed.gif

Conformation just came through from ndc. Thank you Jesus! Time get back to sleep. 4:30am in Alaska. #thirsty

Feel like Premier has sizes because at first no one could check out so maybe people gave up. I was about to before I refreshed and I was able to check out.

Premier was all out earlier tried again just a minute ago and got through. Also go lucky on ndc after 15 mins of trying to check out. No conformation email yet though. Camping trip is going smooth so far. Hope the orders go through

Hmmm well I suppose it could've been due to me trying right at the beginning so ALL the traffic was there but I gave up after the 4th try and started focusing on NDC. Does shopify do like other online places and remove or grey out the sizes when they're no longer available?

Got my email conformation hell yeah cant belive it first time i get tru since trying to buy in 2008 wow i am shocked honestly

Hmmm well I suppose it could've been due to me trying right at the beginning so ALL the traffic was there but I gave up after the 4th try and started focusing on NDC. Does shopify do like other online places and remove or grey out the sizes when they're no longer available?
Depends on your coding/template. You can certainly have that option. I know for my store at work that's what we do and I noticed that on premier sizes disappear when they're sold out. 

i dont know if ndc is glitched or something but im still here on the site going through sizes and they seem to still be in stock 

Decided to try to add a size 11 on NDC. Waited in line for 10 seconds, then went to cart. I guess plenty of sizes are still available. 

Man don't believe that ish. I tried to add my size like 5 times. It adds but then when you go to checkout and start process it hits you with this....
ah yes

the dreaded shopify "inventory issues"

felt this pain on many a KITH release

it's just a damn tease to see the size available and be able to add to cart

and then get this message

you just have to change your mindset on sites that use shopify

and realize that being able to add to cart doesn't mean anything

Back
Top Bottom