2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Here's the bigger version lol

This is the ONLY EXCEPTION, when I will allow terrible recoil. lol

I literally just saw your post above and didn't even know you used the same words. Haha. Tripped balls again.

They must have made alot of these...

So many people saying they copped and sizes still available.

GOOD FOR US. YAY.

Hopefully Atlas comes through today... And ambush on Tuesday

If you miss out with them. I'll try to keep a eye out for some shops with smaller sizes. Keep an eye on Skate Warehouse they get smaller sizes too. They'll be releasing their calis sometime soon (likely not today soon but near future soon) according to their twitter feed.

raptornation raptornation VU supposed to release QSs sometime early to mid week next week according to their latest twitter post.

If you miss out with them. I'll try to keep a eye out for some shops with smaller sizes. Keep an eye on Skate Warehouse they get smaller sizes too. They'll be releasing their calis sometime soon (likely not today soon but near future soon) according to their twitter feed.

raptornation raptornation VU supposed to release QSs sometime early to mid week next week according to their latest twitter post.

Props; thank you [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji] went ahead and secured the 7 via NDC just to be safe though. But if a 6 or 6,5 pop up I'm still down :lol: :nerd:

Wonder if the leather creases as bad as tiff highs?

This has gotta be the most overproduced or unwanted sb ever. I have never woke up an hour late and got anything in cart on ndc. This was NO issue. Sucks that i have no funds.

Not really a dunk fan, but these caught my eye. Glad it was an easy online buy. Hope it's as good as the pics look. 

I don't think they do phone orders; place is a bunch of young surfer kids running the store but cool peeps

Back
Top Bottom