2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^^^ Part of that warmth/outdoor pack. Supposed to look like a salt stain

There is another high as well, a lot of black with some/infrared orange type hits also outdoor/warmth pack

My SOMP Sunday submission. Impatiently waiting on the QS drop. And like everyone else, I'm done for minute after the QS. If the Tye Dye goes on sale on NDC, then those will be mine. Past that, its been a busy and SB season.

I'm tempted to make a Cali Dunk video review when mine come in.

I've never really shot video before. Can you guys gimmie some tips? I only have an iPhone to shoot my video.

I just stopped by my local skate shop and they told me the quarter snacks are qs and apparently Nike didn't give them the shoe.. kinda bummed but I'll keep looking

I've never really shot video before. Can you guys gimmie some tips? I only have an iPhone to shoot my video.
Now that would be nice of you!

Just hit it girl, HIT IT! Lol.

No tips on my end, just be you and make sure you smile at the camera.

Here's a tip..

Don't do it.

LOL JK, just go for it, you're going to love the quality on these. I wore mine out & about last night and I love them.

Here's a late night post.

edit: finally got the photo to work,

Last edited:

Make sure you have good lighting and be sure to focus the lenses on the shoe before getting up into them so it ain't all blurry. Don't be that person that got the shaky hands either :lol:

Here's a tip..

Don't do it.

LOL JK, just go for it, you're going to love the quality on these. I wore mine out & about last night and I love them.
Here's a late night post.

edit: finally got the photo to work,

Beautiful

Whites laces>

Last edited:
GREAT deal. Hard to find any pairs for under 3 bills now unless it's someone getting out of the game. Still want to double up on those but I've given up finding another sz 13 for a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom