2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

de la soul lows will be interesting. i'm good on everything else.

I think the list is looking less accurate the longer we go. Half of what did release was already announced or rumored at a large scale at the time of the list being posted.

2 De la's, skunks, shanghais, new diamonds. I think it's too much to release in 4 months now but you never know...

How is the quality on the Cali? Are the leather good or did they use the same leather in the Jordan Pack Blue? Thanks Fam.

how is the quality of the Cali? Looks clean to me, but hesitant to purchase because I'm hoping for the USA release of Beijing.

Are they the same leather used in the Jordan Pack? 

Thanks

surprised to see the cali's still sitting like this.. especially on NDC and on other sites. either people weren't feeling these or nike produced a lot of pairs. maybe both. 

but it's nice to see people getting pairs... even multiples at that.
It's not really a hypebeast CW so I can see them sitting for a bit... lots of stuff dropped this weekend...  Jordan 6, Kobe 9 EM's, Ronnie Fieg Asics and these

Gotta admit that the Cali re retro is a solid release..love the unique colorway..SB releases have been decent this yr but these were def one of the highlights

I'm curious. I remember reading a couple pages back that someone didn't get the little hangtag that goes with their QS. How exactly does this work? I was certain that ALL QS had a hangtag attached to them but, now I'm pretty damn confused.

I'm curious. I remember reading a couple pages back that someone didn't get the little hangtag that goes with their QS. How exactly does this work? I was certain that ALL QS had a hangtag attached to them but, now I'm pretty damn confused.

Someone pinched it from the display

Oh. Well, that's just a **** move but, it is comforting to know that all QS's are getting the hangtag. I'm extremely excited about them! Those bad boys are my last major cop for the rest of the year unless something unexpected shows up.

Lows became my preference as soon as they stopped making stuffed tongue highs.

The whole appeal of SB dunks for me was the stuffed tongue because I used to skate heavily back in the day.

Lows became my preference as soon as they stopped making stuffed tongue highs.

The whole appeal of SB dunks for me was the stuffed tongue because I used to skate heavily back in the day.

I'm with you on the fat tongues. It adds in some character.

Are all the new dunk high tongues stuffed as much as the SOMPs or are they special?I haven't bought a dunk high in years and these seem more puffy than I remember. Love the nylon too

Last edited:
The SOMP tongue is more stuffed than normal, I noticed it when I got them. The barbershop have about the same level of padding but other dunk highs released this year don't have as stuffed a tongue. Not sure if the nylon tongue has anything to do with it.

The SOMP tongue is more stuffed than normal, I noticed it when I got them. The barbershop have about the same level of padding but other dunk highs released this year don't have as stuffed a tongue. Not sure if the nylon tongue has anything to do with it.

I think its the nylon tongue.

Even the QS tongue seems more stuffed than most lows

Back
Top Bottom