2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shame on Nike for making me wait on these 
mean.gif

Glad to see how many ate on the 25s and Cali highs over the weekend. Seem like a successful release with mostly enough to go around.

I have a peculiar photo request. Can someone take a picture with a pair of lows/mids/highs next to each other to show the height difference? I have tried googling but no dice.

[emoji]128530[/emoji]
Don't do this
Haha I'm from Georgia though... Just live in cali
Shoes are not an emergency purchase

Not trying to tell you how to spend your money but once you dig that hole it's hard to get out
Right, I believe there's a misunderstanding here.  You're correct, shoes aren't necessarily a legitimate "emergency" purchase.  But in the context in which I used "emergency", seeing as we're all footwear aficionados (by the sheer fact we're even here on NT lol), what I meant to say was a purchase in which you really want to buy the shoes and can afford to do so, just not close to the actual release day.  I initially suggested the credit card advice to a NTer who stated that he/she was unable to purchase any release from Saturday, since there was rent to be paid around the same time the shoes dropped.  Having a credit card would have solved this problem, as he/she could have bought the shoes on release day (which we know by now that most releases nowadays don't sit around long enough to purchase hours after release) with that credit card and simply paid off the balance ASAP.  At least that's how I view credit cards as, a useful tool.  I treat them kind of as deferred debit cards.  If I'm going to buy something with a CC, I intend to pay it off immediately as soon as I get paid.  
if you got a credit card with a good rewards system (aka miles toward traveling) I'd say yes---charge it and then immediately pay of your balance.

All depends on how financially responsible you are--I've charged kicks and then paid the balance off immediately thereafter.

The key is IMMEDIATELY PAY OFF YOUR BALANCE.
Yup,  took the words right out of my mouth.  This is a surefire way to avoid getting into the hole of debt; don't jump in the hole in the first place lol.

Not immediately lol as long as  you pay by the due date you won't get charged interest. People don't understand that residual interest exist!!!!!!
Agreed.  It really comes in handy for months where there are unexpected financial obligations that arise.  
credit cards are the devil..
..life has tossed many curveballs, but i am thankful for what having been in debt before has taught me..

..and that is DON'T GET INTO DEBT IF YOU CAN HELP IT!
I think credit cards would only be considered as such if not treated properly.  As stated before, if one treats them like a debit card/ cold hard cash instead of a pass to go on shopping sprees, there wouldn't be much of a negative stigma associated with them.  

I'll have to disagree on the last point, I think it'd be more appropriate to say:

"Don't get into LONG-TERM DEBT if you can help it!"

Back on topic:  So no word on when QS's will be released on NDC yet?  Wonder if I could try on a pair at some local skate shop.  But at the same time, I don't have much of an incentive to buy them, since they are pretty similar to SOMPs and Nontourages.  

Back
Top Bottom