2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These just went on sale from  €100 to  €50.

I like them and than again I don't like them..

Maybe if I look long enough they will grow on me. If they drop to €30 no doubt tough lol.

Last edited:
99 dollar Paparazzi dunks, should I pull the trigger? They'd be my first sbs.

I see everyone kinda skipped over your post lol. $99 is a good price but it's not so low that you have to hop on it immediately. It's not too difficult to find them for around that price right now and I don't think that'll change for at least another few weeks. $99 is definitely a nice little bargain though

These just went on sale from  €100 to  €50.
I like them and than again I don't like them..
Maybe if I look long enough they will grow on me. If they drop to €30 no doubt tough lol.

Nah..that grey material ruins it..decent colorway tho

Price check? sz. 6.5... dude asking 800 with no box

Going to need more pictures than that, but from what I'm seeing that price sounds a touch high for how used they look and the fact that they come with no box.

But it is a 6.5 so those are always going to be priced higher than normal.

Last edited:

my sentiments exactly---of course I was even more disheartened to see people jumping up and down offering 7 bills in the comment section.

And sorry, these the only pics he posted. I don't even wanna ask for more to get his hopes up. The most I'd pay for these would prob be 250-300. But I don't know if that's a lowball or a solid offer.

cant find pics of these "October Lows"

can someone post?

also copped cali highs yesterday from my local they upped price to $130+tax online $10 over retail so i said why not 
eyes.gif

I see everyone kinda skipped over your post lol. $99 is a good price but it's not so low that you have to hop on it immediately. It's not too difficult to find them for around that price right now and I don't think that'll change for at least another few weeks. $99 is definitely a nice little bargain though
Thanks for the help man

verticalurge.com

LABOR25 gets you 25% off all shoes, clothing, watches, etc.

Size 8 and 8.5 in Cali Highs last I saw, code should work for that, but if not they still have a fair amount of kicks on there you could get for the low-low.

when you go to Cli highs there's nothing left... but they still have tie dyes, royals and bred jpacks, mangos,

Born in the USA have been copped.
In the past month, I've bought more shoes than I have in the past two years :smh: :smh:. I will be getting the Beijins and QS (if they come to my local spot) and I'm done for a while. Nike why do you this to me man?!?

BTW how many pairs do you guys have in your collection? I'm at about 80-85.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom