2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So went to my local yesterday to get a new deck. Noticed they also released QSs for sale finally...For $125! :wow: :smh: I know I'm supposed to "support the local" and all but damn seeing that price made me SO happy I purchased mine at retail on my vacay last week. Still supported my local with a skateboard purchase though. Also got a chance to see calis in person. Anybody worried about leather need not to worry. Leather is pretty soft and a good quality.

Looks like a pack.
You like black shoes bruh?
Hehe nice line up tough.

did NDC take down the cali's? can't find them anymore

I have a feeling they didn't like how many were still available. And wanting to avoid the perception of a release 'sitting' they removed them.

There was close to a FSR online a few hours ago, they couldn't have sold :nerd:

The Nigels look like the hightop of the quarters, either way both clean. Looking for help on these in a 10.5, shipping to canada. -- PM and repped for any help. 

your wrong for that @theLtrain ...imagine posting some dunks in the vans thread...you'd be killed in there for doin dumb ish like that.

but, if you must, at least let them be syndicates :lol:

Last edited:
your wrong for that @theLtrain ...imagine posting some dunks in the vans thread...you'd be killed in there for doin dumb ish like that.

but, if you must, at least let them be syndicates :lol:
Haha sorry. Just felt like sharing my score. To be fair I looked for dunks first.

Those October lows got like a poor man's pushead 1 feel to em. They aight.

Cracked concrete highs look interesting as well. Need more pics though.

And if u wanna do vid reviews... Talk about the quality/ materials used. Don't be like ummm the upper is white... No **** were not blind we can see the color. Get into detail, "upper is made of a soft white pebbled leather, can be compared to (blank)" or "Quality feels much better then (fill in blank)" seen some kid trying to do a review and he was like the color of the upper is white I think *goes to check tag on box* Yea white. I'm like wtf XD

And like mentioned before have good lighting and have a good focus on shoes :smile:

Call Swoosh customer service and tell them that you wanted to buy a product but the page isn't showing. The shoes are in the system and they can place an order over the phone.
Maybe they can hook a brother up with some black sheeps as well lol.

Back
Top Bottom