too clean

Hope it's not too late...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
DanVsMan collects shoes...
And all of us do too...
So let's all wish him a Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to You!

You'll never be done, 'cuz you can't buy just one!
Don't forget to buy more shoes, on channel two!
Buy many more, on channel four!
Etc...

I know, I'm cheesy!
What can I say, I got kids!

Wow. i'm in on those Acapulcos. Mowabb is definitely one of my all-time favorite Nike colorways. The beasts can have they're Yeezys... I'd take a Mowabb anything any day of the week. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

could that be the pic to the oct drop added the NDC release date?

Dunk High Premium SB

Grain/Black-Sandtrap-Bright Mandarin $108 

313171-207
that definitely looks like a sandtrap toe (like the safari deconstructs) and bright mandarin is one the of the original Mowabb colors... I think you might be right.

Last edited:
Yeah... that official colourway definitely looks to be accurate.

Looks like an October drop. Good job!

I wish those "Haunted Halloweens" weren't mids. Why not just make them highs or lows?! Those are a pass. The AGs look decent, might need more pics but that's a solid effort.

The mids are a little to plain for me but there so comfy n like I've stated above I like the ag I'll grab a pair y not lol

The Acapulco golds are a nice execution but the 'AG' on the side is an eye sore..reminds me of the camera on the BPs lol
Not even close the camera just looked stupid crappy. AG on the side isnt corny or OD like putting brooklyn projects all across the back of the shoes

shame on nike for releasing those quartersnacks so late. I wonder what was the holdup.
...give skate shops a chance at some skrilla?
I already have them, but if im too busy to skim this thread daily for other shops dropping, and NDC is dropping, im always going for them first . The only good two local skateshops near me are hard to get to from where im at and when you do get there no parking, small stock, and they dont do phone orders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom