2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hope it's not too late...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
DanVsMan collects shoes...
And all of us do too...
So let's all wish him a Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday to You!

You'll never be done, 'cuz you can't buy just one!
Don't forget to buy more shoes, on channel two!
Buy many more, on channel four!
Etc...

I know, I'm cheesy!
What can I say, I got kids!

:stoneface:

Even though the suede on the QS is much better, I still have to put the nontourages above them.

I wish they would have made the gum soles on the QS more vibrant, other than that I have no complaints.

Last edited:
Quarter snacks said they turned 9 years old today in their blog post this morning.

Nike releasing today at noon.

Coincidence?

Tomorrow will be interesting. Inthink I can get a pair from Australia if I strike out here but I think that'll be a tad costly.

Those Acapulco Gold's are pretty clean looking...here I was thinking the rest of the year was gonna be somewhat slow but my interest have peaked! Rumors are they're a GR. If true, imagining them to be similar to the Baohaus and QS.

Hi Nike SB Family,

any online links for the Beijings? I hope someone from the Family will share it tomorrow.

Thank you and for those who wants the pair, I hope we can cop tomorrow.

Thank you

Looking around and saw a CL post (not mine mods) can't post link due to rep but dude is looking for local pickup located in Charleston, SC which is too far from me but maybe not for someone else in here. Hope someone can eat.

SBs
Dunk High Premium Eric Koston "Thai Temple" (gold/white/red) (size 9.5) - $70
Dunk Low Premium "Angels & Demons" (dark blue/light blue/red) (size 10) - $70
Dunk High Premium SB "Miss Piggy" (pink/black/yellow) (size 10) - $50
Zoom Omar Salazer "Dinosaur Jr" (purple/green) (size 10) - $50
Dunk Low Premium "Varsity Blue-Pink Ice" (blue/pink) (size 10) - $50
Dunk High Premium "Wet Floor" (yellow/white/black) (size 10.5) - $50
Dunk Low Pro "Iron Low" (grey/light blue) (size 10) - $70

Looking around and saw a CL post (not mine mods) can't post link due to rep but dude is looking for local pickup located in Charleston, SC which is too far from me but maybe not for someone else in here. Hope someone can eat.

SBs

Dunk High Premium Eric Koston "Thai Temple" (gold/white/red) (size 9.5) - $70

Dunk Low Premium "Angels & Demons" (dark blue/light blue/red) (size 10) - $70

Dunk High Premium SB "Miss Piggy" (pink/black/yellow) (size 10) - $50

Zoom Omar Salazer "Dinosaur Jr" (purple/green) (size 10) - $50

Dunk Low Premium "Varsity Blue-Pink Ice" (blue/pink) (size 10) - $50

Dunk High Premium "Wet Floor" (yellow/white/black) (size 10.5) - $50

Dunk Low Pro "Iron Low" (grey/light blue) (size 10) - $70
if only those Thai temple were a size 8.5

Last edited:
sorry I haven't really been following - I'm on the fence on the Beijings but would prob scoop 1 pair. Is SPoT, CCS, or Tactics dropping online?

I like those and had the chance to grab them; regret not doing it

repped

Thanks! i've been periodically scanning ebay for them for the last year or so but all i was coming across were beat up used pairs for BIN 200+. found this DS pair on auction and grabbed em for $140 shipped :D

Such a beatiful colorway and great materials. i'm surprised they don't go for more given how limited they were. better for me tho!

I had no idea Acapulco Gold was still around; I liked their pieces like 10 years ago, still have a couple somewhere

OKAY, just to recap and keep things organized for those keeping tabs on the Beijings.

So far, based on keeping up with this thread for the past week or so, they are set to release at:

1.  NDC

2.  Tactics Skate Shop

3.  Skate Park of Tampa

4.  Unheardof

They can be currently attained at:

1.  Kicks-Crew

2.  Ebay Pre-Sell 

Dishonorable Mention:

1.  Kix-Files
Someone also said premier (more than likely the premier select site) and spot is dropping at 8am eastern same as NDC not sure about the time for the rest though.

Back
Top Bottom