2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Repped toots for the info on the MIA collab. I'm feeling those as a summer shoe. My only hope is that there is a QS version as well like we have been seeing.

Took me to school.
The MIAs will make a nice summer shoe.
"Summer Shoe", this has been the phrase ive been using to justify my last like 4 purchases...funny the things we say to make ourselves feel better about spending. "Man, thats the perfect summer sneaker...must buy it.".

Took me to school.
The MIAs will make a nice summer shoe.
"Summer Shoe", this has been the phrase ive been using to justify my last like 4 purchases...funny the things we say to make ourselves feel better about spending. "Man, thats the perfect summer sneaker...must buy it.".
haha i feel you. makes you feel better about buying a shoe that you really cant or wwont wear year round. gives you more of a purpose to spend money.

You guys might wanna just PM BIP with those types of questions. BigJ is mad trigger happy..

My initial comment was half rhetorical, but those of you who actually did PM me have received responses.

Jeez.. 'standing up for your brand' or not, someone over there needs to stupid slap the brat using that twitter account.. And the fact that they let it go on this way for the past few days means they don't give a f**k. Gonna pass on em. I don't think they'll be hard to get at this point anyways.

Yeah. Thay take the bait every time. They could very easily stand up for their brand professionally, say love it or leave it, and keep the drama to a minimum.

It all comes down to the money, If you can't push the work don't touch it.

So simple, yet so widely ignored. People think the shoe business is very easy and simple though. Most who get in experience a rude awakening.

Wow BP. Having a business myself, employees are like little children that test their limits daily. If you're weak sauce they will run YOUR business however the hell they want. If you're an owner that puts your employees before customers then just hang it up ... you don't have the stomach for entrepreneurship.

John - to your knowledge, does nike ever take chances on small businesses. They tend to only work with well established businesses. Wouldnt it be cool to have a west coast version of dqm where the front of the business is a real restaurant?

^^^ Dope Lobs fam. And congrats on the #ECP cop
smokin.gif
Thanks man!!

But how'd you know I got lucky with the Miami's?

Straight from MIA's IG with the caption "Coming soon"

I'm actually really disappointed if these are the only dunks they do. I've been shopping at MIA for years and after hearing of a collab with nike sb, I expected something GREAT, and I don't think I'd be copping this shoe. idk I'm just not feeling them
Actually liking the CW more and more with every look, which is kinda odd, considering I really dislike those Miami Beach type CWs.
I'm not all that well-versed on the best file-sharing sites and stuff. But, I'll do you one better. If you want to PM me your address and some of your favorite artists, I'll put together a thumb drive and send it to you.
Awful kind of you, sir. PMing now.

Brooklyn Projects win the customer service award.

That is unbelievably wrong. If whoever is running that Twitter handle doesn't get fired for that nonsense, something is wrong. And if Nike continues doing business with them, that really shows the type of pull BP must have with Nike SB. That type of BS (especially the "homo thug" stuff and all the "eff your mom's u know what" nonsense) is waaaaaay out of line, regardless of what the other person is saying. Companies should expect to get harassed on Twitter/internet; what shouldn't be expected is to see that kind of stuff coming from a company's official account.

Should be central/Michigan time. Guess they had even more cords' laying around lol. I'm sure it won't be all dunks. But It'll be interesting to see what comes around.
ohhh alrighty thanks.  for some reason i was thinking premier was in NYC

Back
Top Bottom