2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I really want those Midnight 6's, but I bet they hit 4 bills easy, lol. Might have to go after the Huxtables.

I was going to say this the other day, but I didn't want to sound as if I'm being "salty."

The name behind the auction is driving the prices of a lot of this stuff. I have tons of pairs that he has up right now and there's no way I could get the same kind of prices for them because I don't put myself out there as some kind of sneaker celeb. ...Suffice to say that anybody in my size range who is willing to pay anything in the neighborhood of what, for example, most of his OG or early gen Jordan retros sell for, PM me and I'll obliterate the end prices of anything I'm willing to sell.

The same thing happened with the DJ AM collection auction, though there were different circumstances surrounding that, which made it a bit more understandable.

Last edited:
Hip hop gems link of the week: http://kiwi6.com/folders/1h1nip0cff

It's a shame what happened to Mase. Dude was type NASTY back in the day. Even on that "****** Done Started Something" joint on X's first album he was still spitting hard. That song is too cold, btw. Nice drop, sir. Another thing I've had to rebuild after my "strung-out" period is my music collection, which is extremely difficult, when there is so much music out there, both new and old. Props

EDIT: If there is a way to link up a folder instead of just posting individual joints, that'd be awesome. Beggars can't be choosers, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Suffice to say that anybody in my size range who is willing to pay anything in the neighborhood of what, for example, most of his OG or early gen Jordan retros sell for, PM me and I'll obliterate the end prices of anything I'm willing to sell.
What size are you?

EDIT: If there is a way to link up a folder instead of just posting individual joints, that'd be awesome. Beggars can't be choosers, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it.

I'm not all that well-versed on the best file-sharing sites and stuff. But, I'll do you one better. If you want to PM me your address and some of your favorite artists, I'll put together a thumb drive and send it to you.

What size are you?

Most of my stuff is 8.5 - 9.5. Dunks tend to run smaller, IMO, so not may 8.5s there. But, Jordans I feel run bigger, so those start at 8.5.

...I mean, '99Vs at 400+ with 7 days to go? If those things hit like 600, that's crazy.

I keep thinking I should sell off a bunch of stuff. I have several OGs and first-gen retros in multiples, and it seems as the new generation takes over, the market for all that stuff just keeps further receding. So, part of me says that maybe I should dump a lot of my excess now. But, part of me still loves having it all. I already know though that I could have gotten more money for a bunch of stuff a few years ago than I can get now.

Last edited:
If u ever want to let some stuff go, I'm a 9.5 BIP. I'll gladly take a look at the inventory.

You guys might wanna just PM BIP with those types of questions. BigJ is mad trigger happy.

Is this the thread on N-Sb? Or they taking it to twitter? Because that thread is full of nonsense.

It's all on Twitter. BP needs to stop responding. They're only growing Dirk's celebrity now. They've already hurt themselves with their responses so far.

Agreed BP needs to stop responding and just stand by their product, they look foolish and they're letting the trolls "win".

It's all on Twitter. BP needs to stop responding. They're only growing Dirk's celebrity now. They've already hurt themselves with their responses so far.
Hahha i was just watching that. What a joke

SMH at BP.. dudes are so useless, month ago b20 sent me a link for brooklyn projects and they had the hyperstrikes for $60 so i was going to grab a couple pairs for him and me and these dudes didnt answer their phone for 4 days. Straight joke

Last edited:
Im honestly considering to just go on twitter and straight flame BP. i bored enough to do it and theyre dumb enough to fight back.

Straight from MIA's IG with the caption "Coming soon"

I guess now we know that the pictures of those dunks that surfaced a little while back WERE indeed a collab with MIA

I'm actually really disappointed if these are the only dunks they do. I've been shopping at MIA for years and after hearing of a collab with nike sb, I expected something GREAT, and I don't think I'd be copping this shoe. idk I'm just not feeling them

Last edited:
^ I kind of like. :smokin

I'm not too sure what I feel about the perforations in the mudguard, though.

-Drew

Straight from MIA's IG with the caption "Coming soon"

I guess now we know that the pictures of those dunks that surfaced a little while back WERE indeed a collab with MIA

I'm actually really disappointed if these are the only dunks they do. I've been shopping at MIA for years and after hearing of a collab with nike sb, I expected something GREAT, and I don't think I'd be copping this shoe. idk I'm just not feeling them
Not feeling the perforation

Could have done much better IMO

Repped for the info

Last edited:
Wow, you'd think MIA could've come up with something WAY better than that for a collab. What the hell were they thinking?

Back
Top Bottom