2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last edited:
Damn I didnt know you could get in trouble for that. nevermind then
laugh.gif
You can still do it just don't come in here advertising for it. You can put in your sig that you have a size whatever for retail + ship +fees. If someone wants it, you'll sell it.

How come that release date calendar doesn't acknowledge the Jordan x SB collab?

When people say "SB's are dead" theyre usually referring to the big 2 (dunk hi/lo)...i wanted it to focus on those 2 models. I'll be updating it as the year goes on.

Last edited:
Finally got my Buellers from that seller who didn't have any feedback on eBay. Also got my QS from amazon which came in a damn plastic bag but at least the box wasn't harmed. Y'all weren't kidding about the quality of the QS, man they are cleannn

thanks for the info man I appreciate it. I would get those QS but $28 for shipping
mean.gif
Yeah yikes...
Finally got my Buellers from that seller who didn't have any feedback on eBay. Also got my QS from amazon which came in a damn plastic bag but at least the box wasn't harmed. Y'all weren't kidding about the quality of the QS, man they are cleannn

Those Bueller's look clean! Any creasing?

Something I noticed about the QS is that the tongue is a little bit smaller than normal mesh dunk low tongues. Didn't know that until I got them in hand.

Back
Top Bottom