2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I actually like the Hacky Sack high, just kind of a blown opportunity it being a printed canvas and not a textured/woven material.

I don't buy anything I'm not crazy about, so this year has been a bit slow for me dunk-wise.

Yeah, but to be fair to the brand, they had to work with keeping the shoe around a $110-$130 range. A woven up would have put the sneaker in maybe the $160 & up range, don't know if people would have dropped that much money on them.

At the risk of being "that guy"....

I still haven't got shipping confirmation from Spot and they usually hold it down on Mondays. Anyone else?

I got 9 of 24 on that list n I'm not mad at that... I am mad I passed on the boa highs wen the store by me had but one get one 50% off but hey lesson learned.. I still see everyone go bonkers over these qs tho n really makes me debate gettin them but to average lookin of a shoe for me.. N beijings are suppose to b here Thursday hope my panels match but if not no biggie still will b rocked at some point

Got mine earlier...hit 'em up and ask?

Have you looked at the order status on the website?

Yeah shows up in my account section but not billed or shipped yet. I've noticed it never says billed until shipped but this is the latest I've had to wait for shipping from them

Premier collab
nike-sb-dunk-low-premier-yeezy.jpg

hmm...

i dont understand.
why now,
isnt the yeezy hype dead already?
(atleast this color way)

I got 9 of 24 on that list n I'm not mad at that... I am mad I passed on the boa highs wen the store by me had but one get one 50% off but hey lesson learned.. I still see everyone go bonkers over these qs tho n really makes me debate gettin them but to average lookin of a shoe for me.. N beijings are suppose to b here Thursday hope my panels match but if not no biggie still will b rocked at some point
I never understood the love for those grey/blue things...

i dont understand.
why now,
isnt the yeezy hype dead already?
(atleast this color way)
Finally someone said it...

... but this gif overruled lol.

TUH... ain't no one in here passing up on a Yeezy x Nike SB, let's be reeaaaaal LOL.

Funny how Nike will let the internet nickname them the Yeezy SBs but Nike won't say or put the name anywhere close to that sneaker.

As a non skater these SB's give me the urge to buy a skateboard.
Who's with me from the non skating crew? Lol.
I used to have a BMX as a little boy but I never wanted to hurt myself.. Maybe some 'Step On My Pedals' would of helped'.
That's it for tonight. Signing out!
(Please spare me and don't create 10+ pages to read back.)

TUH... ain't no one in here passing up on a Yeezy x Nike SB, let's be reeaaaaal LOL.

Funny how Nike will let the internet nickname them the Yeezy SBs but Nike won't say or put the name anywhere close to that sneaker.
Waiting till they do a 'Red Dunk'.
With the right materials that is. I know plenty of red ones are around already but F it. Why not Nike?

I used to have a BMX as a little boy but I never wanted to hurt myself.. Maybe some 'Step On My Pedals' would of helped'.
I'm a non skater. I was always interested but my overprotective guardians weren't on it when I was young. I almost started a couple years ago but never bought a board. I've always been a fan of watching it though.

I'm a non skater. I was always interested but my overprotective guardians weren't on it when I was young. I almost started a couple years ago but never bought a board. I've always been a fan of watching it though.
I'm always impressed by kick flips and olies and people falling mid air in half pipes

Anyone in NYC still looking for QS, Blades on Bway still has em up to an 11.5. They also have Calis and Beijings. Supreme has QS also up to a 10.5. They also have Calis and Beijings as well.

I would consider myself a non-skater but for a few months in my early teens I tried to learn how to skate. I learned how to ollie and then tried to teach myself how to kickflip but i couldn't seem to land so I gave up on skateboarding all together. Recently I've thought about buying a board and getting back to teaching myself to skate. If I do get back to it I am definitely hunting for this Chad Muska deck I've always wanted back in the day.

Anyway, my oompa loompas should be in today and then my beijings tomorrow. If anyone knows where I can find a size 4-4.5 in beijings plaese let me know, I would love to get a pair for the gf.

Back
Top Bottom