2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can Nike really put a stop to stores deciding to mention if a shoe is on sale or not? That sounds like total BS for skateshops. I don't see why it would matter since the shops are buying their product and selling them. It seems like that would kill Nike's SB revenue more than help it IMO.

I imagine it works like this:
Nike shows shop merch to order. Shop places order and pays the price from Nike. Shop then sells shoes to customers at MSRP (or above or below).

Nike gets their cut up front I feel fairly certain. So why they care of a shop advertises a sale...not really sure.

"ALL SHOES on SALE" instead of "NIKE SB on SALE"

it's not like Nike will be able to prevent shops from posting ads like this ^...

I know he's a member of this thread but...

Steal

So, right now, Nike is going to make it tough for us. Brand wide they're implementing this thing called the 'MAP' program. Basically, shops cannot advertise selling any shoe below MSRP. The only way ONLINE you can see if a price will be discounted is going through check-out. Luckily we have a lot of good shops who give info as well as others on here that got plugs to shops to give info. But we will see. It might be operation shut down if people decide they want to troll and **** this up for people but we'll see. 

This sucks...but how do they police it?

Last edited by a moderator:
got my Beijing's from NDC just now... mismatched side panels.   light on one, dark on another.  i can see why some might be pissed off but it doesn't really bother me THAT much - atleast enough to send them back and try again or order another pair and match the best set lol

i'm gonna call them the 'What the Beijing's!?!?'

Last edited:
>Dumb people looking to be scammed only

Didn't realize this was @Based La Rock
 but still. Only dumb people gift through PayPal unless you're best friends with the person. Every time someone has ooped me here, I add 4%. It keeps everyone in check.

Makes sense @MakeSomeRice actually IS my best friend :tongue: (nah he's not but he's good ppl)

But yea... As a seller who has accepted gift payments I always shake my head thinking "dang man I could keep my shoes AND keep their money right now :lol: "

Last edited:
man my postal worker loves me

when i drop by she greets me with "heeey! we got a package waiting for you!" before I even ask 
laugh.gif

It's still kind of dumb for them to implement though, I mean would they rather sell stock that can't move at a discounted price or let it sit. It honestly makes no sense to me I don't see the benefit of saying you can't display them on sale, but you can sell them on sale. I'm starting to feel bad for the small shops with Nike accounts

It's still kind of dumb for them to implement though, I mean would they rather sell stock that can't move at a discounted price or let it sit. It honestly makes no sense to me I don't see the benefit of saying you can't display them on sale, but you can sell them on sale. I'm starting to feel bad for the small shops with Nike accounts
They're tired of stores undercutting them. You have to remember Nike is not only a manufacturer but a retailer as well.

It's BS, especially when Nike plays games with their stock to create hype for the masses. Only to have a "restock" months later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing the suede on the Cali's is terrible. Looks like I'm walking through a few inches of water to get to my bus home

got my Beijing's from NDC just now... mismatched side panels.   light on one, dark on another.  i can see why some might be pissed off but it doesn't really bother me THAT much - atleast enough to send them back and try again or order another pair and match the best set lol

i'm gonna call them the 'What the Beijing's!?!?'
pics?

has anyone switch out the laces to a different color yet? maybe red or gold laces on the beijings hutongs? just curious....

Back
Top Bottom