2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pretty sure I just got that PayPal coupon that was posted like last week when I checked out just now.

@DanVSMan  - didn't you go for the PayPal one also? You seen it yet?

Pretty sure I just got that PayPal coupon that was posted like last week when I checked out just now.

@DanVSMan  - didn't you go for the PayPal one also? You seen it yet?
I have not seen it post to my account yet, never got an email. Although, I haven't purchased anything with PayPal this week. Still feel duped haha

Couldn't wait to see the Hutongs in hand.... So did a careful inspection at my local. This one had really nice midpanels. If I don't get something similar, I can see myself getting mad disappointed. Gorgeous...

I got my pair and pics will come soon but I could care leads about the mid panels matching it's just such a nice shoe in general :smile:

everyone posting the same pics, thought i'd be a little different

really happy with these. white laces are a must!

photo%25201.JPG

photo%25202.JPG

I am just gonna keep checking eBay for a retail pair of Beijings that look like this; that is how I want the panels on mine to look

Yeah, I mean, if you're constantly making charge backs and claiming fraud, eventually your CC company will find out something's up. Although, there are people who get their PayPal accounts hacked or their credit card info stolen and the person who bought from you may constantly be using different peoples CC info.
There's like a ton of different reasons something can be chargedback...  Even if a card isn't stolen, someone still has chargeback rights.

Back
Top Bottom