2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hope I don't get murdered for saying this, but I kinda would like to see some posite material on a sb dunk. Not like a full out dunkposite, but a posite accent on the rear panels could be pretty dope.

Was trying to find a reaction gif myself, but that'll do. I'm sure Nike will release some foam dunk sooner or later.

Yeah no foam on dunks.

The foam jordan ones were terrible and there's a large chance foam on dunks would be equally as bad.

So I just won a pair of Beijings on Ebay for $84 shipped, and the seller messaged me saying there was an error in the listing and that they are a size 11, not 11.5.  My options are the 11 or a refund 
mean.gif
  What a roller coaster of emotions 
laugh.gif

Decisions, decisions....

Yeah no foam on dunks.

The foam jordan ones were terrible and there's a large chance foam on dunks would be equally as bad.
I'm just saying as an accent piece though it could be well executed but nike would probably foam out the whole dunk and put safari graphic print on it

So I just won a pair of Beijings on Ebay for $84 shipped, and the seller messaged me saying there was an error in the listing and that they are a size 11, not 11.5.  My options are the 11 or a refund :smh:   What a roller coaster of emotions :lol:

Decisions, decisions....
get the 11.

I hope I don't get murdered for saying this, but I kinda would like to see some posite material on a sb dunk. Not like a full out dunkposite, but a posite accent on the rear panels could be pretty dope.

Not on a dunk, but Supreme did get Nike to put posite on a SB release back in 2011.

You can still find them for basically retail price, if I remember right it wasn't that well received. I'd like to track down a pair or 2 now.

Thats why I'm not pulling the trigger on these.

I want the correct panels. The contrast is a lot better imo.

I would be heated if mine were mismatched.

If the sneakers are SUPPOSED to be different, what do you mean by "correct panels"? You want them darker or lighter?

Sidenote: My second pair comes from Tactics today and I'm curious to see how it's going to look. I love my pair from Nike Santa Monica already. I'll post pics if anyone may like and want that pair... It's a 10.5.

So I just won a pair of Beijings on Ebay for $84 shipped, and the seller messaged me saying there was an error in the listing and that they are a size 11, not 11.5.  My options are the 11 or a refund 
mean.gif
  What a roller coaster of emotions 
laugh.gif

Decisions, decisions....

He probably brought that up when he realized that they went for so low, LOL.

I'm just saying as an accent piece though it could be well executed but nike would probably foam out the whole dunk and put safari graphic print on it

It may be an unpopular opinion on here but I really don't like Safari, elephant or any other type of animal print that Nike puts on their shoes. That's said, any type of foam dunk would be fugly.

Got my beijings in from ndc and my goodness they are too clean! I couldn't care less about the mid panel... The shoe is all around a clean shoe regardless.

Are there more Bejings out there compared to the QS's? It seems like way more people are picking up way more Bejings yet there's still a lot out there.

Are there more Bejings out there compared to the QS's? It seems like way more people are picking up way more Bejings yet there's still a lot out there.

I think the biggest difference is that the Beijings all arrived on one day basically, while the 25c kind of slowly rolled out

Why you gotta mock me like that bruh??
I think the biggest difference is that the Beijings all arrived on one day basically, while the 25c kind of slowly rolled out
Exactly...some shops actually had their quartersnacks sit for a few days before word got out on the quality.

Going back to the whole Nike not wanting shops undercutting them on their own shoes; if there's any truth in it I think that's completely ridiculous. I mean let's be honest, most of us would rather support our local or another skateshop rather than buy directly from NDC. NDC is usually the last place I'd try with their server/bot/ATC problems that goes on there with every QS release.

Lol man sorry if your a browns fan XD I think lannings reaction makes it that much better XD not even a Pitts fan but this had me dying lol

Lol man sorry if your a browns fan XD I think lannings reaction makes it that much better XD not even a Pitts fan but this had me dying lol
Unfortunately I am lol....yeah, I couldn't believe that **** when I was watching it. Antonio Brown had a gang of blockers and he decides to Hulk Hogan big boot our punter lol

Unfortunately I am lol....yeah, I couldn't believe that **** when I was watching it. Antonio Brown had a gang of blockers and he decides to Hulk Hogan big boot our punter lol
Being a Steeler fan I don't even understand what he did.  Granted, I think that he anticipated that the punter would go low to tackle him but, wait for him to go low for the tackle before you super kick him!!!

Being a Steeler fan I don't even understand what he did.  Granted, I think that he anticipated that the punter would go low to tackle him but, wait for him to go low for the tackle before you super kick him!!!
I naturally dislike you now...nah jk but yeah, even as a Browns fan I couldn't help but laugh. Lanning took it like a champ though haha

Back
Top Bottom